BREELA MEETS JUSTIN'S PARENTS.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN (16).

BREELA'S POV.

I struggled to get out of the bed because I was very sore.
"Babe, did I hurt you ?" Justin asked and I could see the worried expression on his face.

"No you did not . I'm fine" I replied.
"I knew it! I should have been more careful !" Justin said after noticing I found it hard to get up.

He got up and came over to my side of the bed and tried to help me up.

"I'm sore Justin, not handicapped" I said laughing.
He did not laugh but had a very worried expression on his face.
"I'm sorry Breela" he said to me as he pulled me up gently.

"Wait !" Justin said as he gasped.
"You were serious about being a ......" He said .

"Yes I 'was' a virgin" I said looking at the bed and seeing the blood stain Justin had just seen.

"I'll take care of the sheets myself" I said to Justin, just so he would not request for someone else to change them.

He kissed me and held my hand to the bathroom. Justin was very protective of me, it was so cute.

FEW MINUTES LATER

"Don't worry baby, I'll be careful, I won't hurt you" I said laughing as I walked out of the bathroom and repeated what Justin had said to me before we had sex.

"But you know you liked it rough" he replied rolling his eyes making me laugh.

Justin went in and had a shower, then we both walked downstairs holding hands.

"The girls would still be sleeping, they never wake up early". I said to Justin as we walked down the stairs.

"No ! No ! No! Before you say anything, I'm sorry !I swear, I did not know you were with someone". Lucas said making me laugh. He knew Justin was bound to yell at him for barging into his room so he apologized before Justin even said anything.

Justin hissed loudly.
"Lucas, the love of my life and your future Luna. Breela, Lucas my annoying best friend and future Beta" Justin said still obviously mad at Lucas.

"So you're not going to yell at me ?" Lucas asked looking at Justin weirdly. Lucas seemed like a really funny person. I was already laughing at his reaction because Justin did not yell at him or complain.

"Wait! Did you just say 'future Luna' ? He asked again and his eyes shot open in surprise.

"I like you already" I said laughing as I stretched out my hand for a handshake but Lucas reached out for a hug. We hugged then Justin said "that's enough!" and pulled me closer to himself.

"Baby, I'll see you in a few hours, okay ?"

"Okay love" I said as I gave him a kiss. Justin had already left where we were standing and was heading to the door when Lucas spoke, "I'm so sorry for not knocking earlier" he said to me.

"It's okay Lucas" I replied smiling.

"I can't wait for us to get to know each other, I've been waiting for that idiot of a friend to find his mate". Lucas said.