Bree recovers and wants to talk

Bree's POV

Chapter 25.

Justin has gathered everybody in the parlor and I want to talk to them today .. I've been hurting them and giving them sleepless nights .. My experience hurts so bad but I will try and make it a past experience .. I just want to try and move on and have fun with my friends and family ..

I walk downstairs and smile at everybody ..
My girl is looking good, Katy comments and everybody begins to comment ..
It's okay guys .. Just be normal , I'm fine now ..
I just want to say I'm very sorry for putting you all through so much stress I begin ..
It's okay , we are always here for you David says ..

I suddenly stop talking ..
Are you okay ? Nicki questions worriedly ..
I'm not starting this meeting without my dad I say ..
Dad ? Mom says standing up ..
Yes ! Alex my father ..
OMG !! Kendall says .. I'll call him immediately Mom says ..
Within 30 minutes Alex walks in and I run and embrace him shocking everybody ..

Now we can start .. First of all does anybody have anything to ask me ?
Who abducted you Queen questioned with a frown on her face ..
Yes !! And who raped you ? Katy questions angrily ..
Who took away my littles ? Nicki send firmly ..
Tell us so we will go send some bitch or nigga to hell Kendall says ..
I look at everybody and smile .. Their eyes anxious to hear my answers .. Especially Justin and Lucas ..

Well ,... I begin ..
I was going to see Sir Evans and Maria . Then I saw a little girl crying towards the forest area and I stopped to comfort her ..........
I tell them everything that happened and as I'm talking tears flow down my cheek and Mom stands up and hugs me from the side ..I'm not even done talking when Justin stands up with rage at the mention of "Rebecca and Logan " ..
Justin .. You don't plan to go kill that bitch without us !? Nicki says as she stands up and follows justin ..
Lucas joins .. And it's just Evans , Maria , Mom and Alex remaining in the parlor .,

"Impatient cows didn't even let me finish , I haven't mentioned how Alex came into the scene ..

"Alex I'm really sorry for being so rude the other day , I just never saw any good in you " ... I say
It's okay Bree , I have a very rough past but I promise to be here for you .. Alex says ..
And I hug him ... Mom is so happy she exposes her whole dentition ..
"My girl has reconciled with her real dad and will forget me Evans says ..
Hahahahhahahaha I laugh .. You'll always remain my second dad I say hugging Evans ..
The sun is going down and nobody is back yet ..
"Calm down Bree , Maria advices ..
Okay okay I say as I sit down ..
Shortly , the girls return happily ..

"Dumb bitch will never disturb you again , Nicki said ..
They begin to tell me how they beat Becca .. And I snapped her neck Nicki finally said victoriously ..
She was so excited ..
Y'all are crazy I say laughing .. But I kind of feel bad inside , did Rebecca deserve death ?
Wait .. Where's Justin ? Lucas ? Brit , Tess and Dave ??

Well that Logan guy escaped and they insisted on going after him ..

It's night already and I show everyone to their rooms , Evans and Maria leave ..
They finally return ! I say happily as I run and hug Justin ..
It's finally over ! Justin says smiling at me ..
We have a little chit chat and my cousins go to bed ..
Justin please go to the room , I'll meet you there , you need to rest ..
He reluctantly goes up ..
I turn to Lucas .. "Thank you LuLu for everything , I was so scared that night , even when I was with Alex , I felt very safe when you came ., thanks for everything Sweetheart ..
I love you Lu..
Anything for Luna Bree , he says bowing down ,.

Stop being so formal ..
He laughs .. I love you too B mama .. We hug and justin Coughs from behind .. Giving Lucas a deadly look ..
"Jealous bastard I say ..
You didn't just call me that ? Did you Justin says with a smirk on his face ..
I sure did ... "Jealous bastard I scream ..
Apologize while you can ! He says looking at me ..
Never !!! I scream ..
Then tickle war .. I begin to run and justin pursues me ..

I get to a dead end in the room .. I'm sorry , I'm sorry ! I begin to scream ..
Too late justin says laughing ..

I laugh like I've never laughed before .. It feels so good to be back ..
Justin , I'm sorry I manage to scream .. He pushes me on the bed and continues ..
I drag him closer and kiss him ..
Time to make it up to him , he has been through a lot because of me .. And I just want to start afresh ..

Didn't have time to edit .. Sorry if there any mistakes .. Love you all madly ..