Rebecca returns ?

Chapter 21

Thanks to the few people that sent their critism and ideas to me .. Love y'all

What's he doing here I ask screaming at my mom ..
Alex was in my house .. Kissing my mom on the couch .. ? Am I dreaming ?

Bree , I was going to tell you but ..
But what ? I scream at her .. You don't trust me enough to tell me ..
I turn to Alex .. You Barbarian , good for nothing idiot , you've succeeded to sneak back into my moms life .. You left once , you raped her and got her pregnant , you killed her mate , you caused her major physiological and emotional trauma 's , you made her go to a rehab for some years in other to recover , you made her want to commit sucide so many times , and you even made me live with my poor grand mother for 6 years , the innocent old woman who was struggling to feed at that time ..

You are nothing but bad news I screamed ., you've come to hurt her again right ? I hate you Alex .. I wish you'll die ..
Shut up mom said looking at me as if she was about to kill me ..

Oh mom ! So now your going to take his side ? Fine !! When your heart broken again , you better find a daughter to comfort you .. You can love him , kiss him , fuck him or even marry him .. I don't care .. Retarded __
I'm cut short because Lucas drags my hand .. Stop it Luna , your hurting your Dad and Mom he said quietly ..
I understand the mom part I said , but the dad part ? I'm really lost ..

You've not said any thing daddy ! I said sacarstically ..
Afraid much of the truth ?
Get out of my house right now ! Mom ordered ..
Or now you want me out .. Now you know it's your house ? What ever bye !! Lucas let's go I say ..

Sweetheart I didn't mean it mom says as she tries to hold me back but i enter the car and zoom off ..
Stupid people !! I scream .

Do you think she's under a spell I ask looking at Lucas ..
No he says " ..
Maybe she's just in love ..
Love ? Love ? After all he did to us I asked firmly ?
Love is strange B mama , your in love you should know the feeling ..

I call justin and I hear a female's voice at the back ground .. "Who's that justin ? It's the television he says .. He obviously sounds like he's lying .. But I don't care .. I just end the call and switch off my phone .. Soon we are at the airport , boarded and I'm off .. The journey is strangely fast and before I knew it I was already at home .. I was too angry to even talk to my LuLu ..
I enter the house and justin is not at home .. Lucas you can leave I say ..
He bows and goes ..
I take my bath and start thinking about my mom , how could she betray me like this .. She yelled at me because of Alex and asked me to leave .. I sob silently and Justin walks in ..

Sweetheart , your back ! I missed you badly .. I missed you too I say as I stand up and hug him tightly ..
Why are you crying he questions ? Who hurt you !? I'll kill the person he says Raising his voice ..
My mom hurt me , I reply quietly .. And Justin's anger dies down ..
I need a hug I say .. And Justin drags me to himself and I squeeze him tightly as I sob and my tears wet his shirt .. He kisses my forehead ..
Want to tell me what happened he questions ?

I tell him everything that happened and every word I uttered ..
Awch that's bad Justin says .. But you were a little bit too rude to your mom ,. Maybe she's in love again , it doesn't matter the pains of the past , love can heal all and if you look at it critically , Alex is actually your flesh and Blood .. He's your biological father ..
I know I shouldn't have shouted at my mom like that , I lost it , cause this Alex guy has caused Us so much pain .. How could she forgive him so easily ? And I don't want Alex to be my father , I miss my Dad I say .. The person you are calling your dad is not your biological father , remember that Bree ..