THE WEDDING

Okay guys !! Sorry I took so long to update .. My health has been shaky but I'm good now ..
This happens to be the last chapter of this book and I'm so excited ..
I'm working on another book .. And I know you all will love it .. Can wait to post the first chapter of my next book .. ❤️

Bree's POV

I wake up some minutes later I guess ..
Where is Krista I scream ..
Calm down Nicki says holding my hand ..

I won't calm down .. I can't calm down I say as growl at everybody ..

Oh oh .. Her eyes are turning evil green I hear Kendall say nervously ,.

Get back I hear justin growl at everybody ..
I'm not in control of my self anymore ... I can feel Kendra (my wolf) has taken control ...

Justin puts his arms around me and I growl at him .. Struggling to get out of his strong grip on me ..

I might be aggressive but justin is obviously stronger than I am ..
Justin kisses his mark on my neck sweetly .. I love you sweetheart .. Calm down .. We'll find krista he says ..
And slowly I calm down ..

When I'm fully myself again .. I look and see the bite marks and scratches on Justin's body ., I fall on the ground and begin to cry ..

I'm sorry .. I say slowly ..
It's nothing .. I'm already healing justin says ..

Where do we start the search for Krista .. I ask crying ..

How did he get pass all the guards with Krista and nobody noticed .. Queen questions ..
But nobody is able to answer ..
Justin and Lucas are about to leave and begin a search with the guards ..
When Adam ( a senior guard ) barges in holding Krista ..

My baby .. I say carrying her and crying ..
Where did you find her justin questions ..
We caught this man trying to leave the border of the kingdom .. He would have escaped successfully until the baby began to cry and drew the attention of my men on patrol ..
We arrested him but were not sure of whose baby it was ..
Until we say the diamond bracelet on her hand .. Only the child of an Alpha can have that so we brought her here ..
Adam says ..

How dumb is Rachel's dad anyway ?? Did he really think he could escape so easily ? Nicki says stunned .,

Where's the idiot ? Justin questions trying to control his temper ..

He is outside Alpha .. Adam replies ..

What are you going to do to him ?? I ask worried ..
Justin snubs me ..
He walks out and I hand Krista over to Etta and follow him .. Lucas comes along too ..

Before I can say "BARBIE" Rachel's dad has begun to receive strong , aggressive and hard punches from Justin and he falls to the ground bleeding ..

Justin .. Let's go inside .. Please .. Let's just go . I say holding his left hand ..

He's not worth it ..
Lock him up Justin instructs as he heads inside ..

Every where is finally calm as justin and I head upstairs ..

Today was one of the most scariest days of my life I say exhaling ..

Come here sweetheart justin says kissing me ..
What I don't still understand is how he got pass the guards I say ..

It's in the past .. We have our daughter that's the most important thing ..

I wake up very Early the next morning .. I check on Kaiden and Krista ..
Then Leave the house to go for a run .. I'm still in shock from what happened last night .

I get back home and everybody is Seated waiting for me ..

Come and sit down Bree ,. Etta says ..
Why is everyone here ?
We want to talk about the wedding .. Katy screams excitedly ..