HE FINALLY APOLOGIZED.

CHAPTER EIGHT (8)

Breela's POV .

I had not spoken to Justin for about four days and my wolf did not like this at all. But I was not going to talk to him until he actually apologized to Duke.

"I hate you for keeping us away from our mate" Aphrodite my wolf said to me for the hundredth time that morning .

I just ignored her and quietly went through my Instagram feed.

What Justin did not understand was that, I cared about Duke. He had being my friend since I was five years old.

What Justin did was disrespectful, he fought the  son of the Beta of the blood moon pack. And I know the only reason Duke did not defend himself or attempt to hit Justin back was because he respected and loved me.

Duke had healed though. But Justin needed to swallow his pride and apologize.

I picked up my phone again and texted Duke, this was the tenth time I was texting him to check up on him in just one day.

Duke texted back and I began to laugh at his text.

"Breela, I'm fine. You've apologized a million times and I'm over it, I'm not mad at you ! And no, do not come to my place to check up on me.
Seriously baby girl, leave me alone ! You caring psychopath".

I had gone to Duke's place, six times in four days and  he was tired of me apologizing to him when he was not even mad in the first place.

I texted back "LOL, okay Kiddo, I'll see you in school then. 'Caring psychopath' ? Really ? I love you boy !"

After texting Duke, I decided to do my homework and my mother walked in.

"I almost forgot I had a mother" I said jokingly as I hugged her tightly.
Mom might not always be at home but we were still close to each other. I told her everything, literally and the fact that I now knew she was a werewolf meant I could discuss wolf business with her too.

We began to talk and then she asked me about Justin.
I told her everything and my mom would not stop smiling. She had been so busy with work, I had not told her who Justin's parents were.

"So you mean to tell me that Justin is the son of Alpha Evans and Luna Maria ? So basically, the next Alpha of the thunder wolf pack and that makes you the next Luna ?" My mom asked with obvious excitement in her voice.

"Yes mom" I replied smiling.

"So how long do you plan on torturing my future son in law"? My mom asked jokingly.

"I'll continue, until he apologizes to Duke" I replied firmly.

My mom laughed and said "let's see if you'll still be able to say that when you're on heat".

"My goodness mother, stop it!" I replied laughing and feeling embarrassed.

My phone then rang, it was Justin calling, my mom walked into the kitchen and I picked up the call.

"Baby girl, you are actually killing me and I cannot take it anymore so I would apologize to Duke tomorrow". Justin said sounding defeated at the fact that I was making him apologize.

"Until then" I replied coldly as I ended the call and began to do a little dance.

I was about to go and meet my mother in the kitchen when Nicki, Paloma, Aaliyah and Kendall walked in .

We exchanged hugs and the girls ran to meet my mom in the kitchen.
The girls were all very close to my parents and I was close to theirs .
I loved this . It was like I had five mothers and five fathers.

"Wait hold on girls, why do you guys have your bags with you"? I asked .

"We are sleeping over , birthday planning and all that" . Aaliyah replied .

"And why are you so excited this evening" Paloma asked.
"Justin is finally going to apologize to Duke" I announced smiling .

The girls, myself and mom all had dinner and then went to bed.

"F*cking stupid alarm" I cursed angrily at my alarm clock . It just interrupted the amazing dream I was having about Justin.

"How is it morning already? Kendall asked sleepily.
We all began to get ready for school.

We were all about to leave when Justin's scent hit me. He was at the door.

I opened the door and there he was, the love of my life. I had missed him so much but he had to apologize to Duke before I spoke to him.

Yes, I was stubborn.

Since Justin agreed to apologize to Duke, I agreed to ride with him to school but I didn't speak to him.

The girls drove behind us in Aaliyah's Matte Black Range Rover.