DAD IS DEAD.

BREELA'S POV

Justin and I got to his place and I excused myself to go and call my dad.

I still felt bad that my parents could not attend my party but I knew they were actually really busy. Plus I promised dad that I was going to call him after the party.

I dialed his number but there was no response, so I went upstairs to change and then came back downstairs and tried again.

I was going to tell my dad my biggest secret. I was going to tell him all about me being a wolf and the fact that Justin was my mate and I was bound to become a Luna somebody.

He was probably going to think I was crazy but at that point, I just needed to trust and believe he loved me enough not to freak out or over react.

I dialed my father's number for the third time. As the phone rang, my heart beat tripled.

"He loves me, I'm sure, he would still love me after I tell him". I said over and over again to myself.

PHONE CALL

Dad:- My angel, I'm so sorry, I was sleeping.

Me:- it's okay dad. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.

Dad:- I love you more my Princess. How did your birthday party go ? I'm so sorry I could not make it.

Me:- It was amazing dad, my boyfriend got me two Cartier love bracelets and a red Porsche 911 convertible. *screams happily*.

Dad:- I'm jealous my love. *laughing*. So I guess there is another guy to spoil you now.

Me:- Dad, you would always be my number one man. I love you way too much to let anyone take your place.

Dad:- I love you more Angel. But this boyfriend of yours, what does he do ? How old is he ? Where is he from ? Who are his parents and how can he afford such expensive gifts ?

Me:- oh daddy, *laughing*. You know what I actually want to come over and then we would discuss everything. I have something really important to tell you.

Dad:- Angel, you have something important to tell me ? Hope you are okay ? Should I come over ?

Me:- No dad, I want to come over, and I'm fine. We can talk till the sun starts to rise.

Dad:- And it would be just like old times when I was still your favorite man. Guess what sweetheart ?

Me:- What daddy ? *smiling*

Dad:- We are both going to bora bora in two days, that's your birthday gift Princess.

Me:- *screaming and jumping*. Dad, no way !

Dad:- Yes way! Calm down Angel, it's like 3:00 AM.

Me:- I love you so much daddy. And you know what ? We can talk about every single thing on our trip and I can also discuss what I wanted to tell you.

Dad:- That would be perfect my Angel.

Me:- Daddy I love you but I need to go right now.