WAIT, JUSTIN IS CHEATING?

CHAPTER TWELVE (12)

BREELA'S POV

TWO MONTHS LATER.

Today marked exactly two months since I lost my dad. To be honest, I finally understood that you never really stopped missing a person you cared about, you just learned to live with the huge gaping hole of their absence

My dad and I were too close. Justin knew this and decided to stay with me even though his parents had summoned him to return.

I was getting all the support in the world from my mother, the girls, my cousin and Justin of course.

Trust me, the girls equally felt the devastating pain I was feeling. They all knew and loved my father unconditionally.

At this point, dad had been buried and to be honest, I didn't know how I was coping. But let me just say, I was gradually accepting the fact that he was gone.

Mom had taken a break from work and was to resume in two days.

The summer holidays were approaching, I couldn't help but recall my last summer holiday when Dad took the girls and I to Miami, then we visited Paris, Southern Africa, Greece and Rio. We really did have the time of our lives.
I was not looking forward to the summer holiday, because my dad was not here anymore.

Dad's lawyer had contacted my mom earlier, saying my dad willed everything he owned to me. My dad was really wealthy, so let's just say I was now a very rich eighteen year old.

I was overwhelmed by the fact that he left everything to me, including the shares in his company. What was I supposed to do with all that ?

Justin and I were at my place watching "Blade: Trinity" when his phone rang.

Justin exhaled loudly before he picked up the phone. It was his mom.

"Justin Sean Nicholas Evans, if you don't get your ass back here by tomorrow, I'm coming to get you where ever you are boy". She said and you could hear the fierceness in her voice.

"But mom" Justin whined and she ended the call.

I began to laugh so hard. I had not laughed like that since the death of my dad.

"Sean Nicholas ?" I asked smiling.

"My parents had too many names in mind when I was born" Justin replied . He seemed relieved at the fact that I was laughing.

It took me about three hours. But I finally convinced Justin to go home the next day. He promised to be back and spend the summer holiday with me and we could also go and visit his parents.

THE NEXT DAY

It had just been a few hours since Justin or should I say 'Sean Nicholas' left my side and I already missed him so much.

The girls and I were about to write our finals in about two days so we were all studying and working really hard.

"Okay, what's wrong Breela"? Paloma asked concerned, noticing that my mind had drifted far away and I had stopped studying.