Scotty returns

I hear justin sob by my side .. I'm not dead , I'm just extremely weak .. No way am I leaving justin all alone .. "I love you Bree , your my whole world , without you my life is meaningless ,. You've brought joy and peace to me ..Your the light of my world and without you I'm completely lost .. Bree please don't leave your children alone .. All alone .. Please ? . "Justin says ..
I'm never going to leave you stupid ! I say trying to smile ..
I open my eyes and smile at him ,. What do we call them ? I ask looking at Justin ..
We are the weirdest parents .. I mean .. We never thought of names for our kids ?
Okay okay ! Please can we get to name the girl ?? Katy requests ..
Well y'all have to suggest names , then write them down , I'll pick out a paper at random and read out the name ..
Nicki jumped around in excitement ..
What do we call our son ? I ask .. Well .. I like the names "Kaiden or Drake ".
Uh !!!!!!!!!
Drake is dope !!! Lucas says smiling from behind ..
But I think I prefer the name Kaiden Queen says ..
Yes Kaiden is beautiful Mom says and Maria supports ..
Drake would have been so cool Kendall and Britney protested ..
Drake makes lots of sense Etta adds ..
This is the confusion you get into when you have so many family members I say ..
Every body keep quiet Justin says firmly ..
He will be called "Kaiden Drake Evans " .. I smile..
My Son's name is so cool ..
Every body write down suggested names I request .. And Katy runs around like a mad person , searching for a pen and piece of paper ..
Shortly everybody is done ..
I pick out the first paper boldly written with Teresa's hand writing with the name "Krista written on it ..
I love Krista i say picking up another paper ..
Please pick mine , please pick mine Katy says nervously ..
I pick out the second paper and it's Katy's suggestion surprisingly .. With the name "Zendaya" written on it ..
Okay .. We will call her Krista Zendaya Evans ..
Every one nods in agreement .. Katy was overjoyed .. And justin totally agree's ..

******************
It's been a month since I gave birth and I don't feel stressed at all .. I have people showing me so much love and doing literally everything for me ..
My grand mother has been very supportive .. She's overprotective of the children and at times won't let me hold them ..
My cousins and their mates have left .. Reducing the crowd in the house ..
Today Grandma , Mom , Alex , the girls and their mates are leaving ..
Im finally going to have my house back ..
I don't want to go Katy says with tears in her eyes ..
She loves Zendaya too much .. After all she named her ..you know you can always come and visit .. Any time you want .. I say hugging everybody goodbye .. As they leave .. I run and jump on Justin and kiss him hard ..
I've missed you baby .. Justin says ..
We are having a little romantic moment when Sarah and Yvonne walk in ..
"Oh great !! I can't have an alone time with my wife .. Justin says through our mind link ..
I withdraw from justin as Yvonne runs to hug me ..
I've missed you Luna ..
Where have you been my darling ?
Mom said that the house was full and I needed to give you space ., that I was bothering you ..
No darling .. Not at all , you don't bother me .. I love being with you dear I reply ..
Sarah ! Nice to see you ..
Justin excuses us .. I've missed you Sarah says hugging me ..
And I missed you too darling ..
We chat and chat when Lucas and Etta walk in ..
They don't even look at me , they go straight to where the babies are and Etta smiles as she gently stokes Kaiden's cheek ..
"I've become so small they did not see me , I say with sacarasm ..
Sorry B mama , we had a bet .. Who ever touched the baby first will get $2000
Hahahahahahaha .. Well Etta won ... I say .. And somebody owes me money she says looking at Lucas and we all laugh ..

************
The year has ran out already and now it's Christmas period..
The security at the house has doubled .. Justin says that at that period , rogue attack increase and many other things happen ..
I tried to tell him that nobody will be dumb enough to attack the THUNDER WOLF PACK but he won't listen ..
It's 2 days to Christmas .. I'm sitting outside carrying Kaiden , while Maria carries Zendaya .. Yvonne and Sarah are there too ..
We are talking .. Laughing .. And I'm admiring my Christmas decoration as well .. When Williams (a guard) runs towards me and bows down .. He is obviously panicked ..
What's wrong I ask scared ..
There was a rogue attack .. And Lucas was attacked .. He is injured and at the pack clinic ..
No ! I say so scared giving Sarah The baby ..
How many rogues ?
Just one .. He replies ..
One wolf injured Lucas ? I ask surprised ..
I want to see him ..
No Luna .. The alpha said I should tell you not to leave the house ..