MEET THE REAL DAD.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN (13)

JUSTIN'S POV

I planned previously that I was going to end whatever I had going on with Rebecca once I returned back to my pack, but someone it had been over a week since I left Breela and I had not still broken up with Rebecca.

It was a really quite evening and Rebecca had come over as usual, we were watching "Pretty little liars" when my senior guard Aiden came in to tell me Lucas was here to see me.

Lucas was my best friend and he was going to be my Beta (second in command) once I became the Alpha of the thunder wolf pack.

It was odd that Aiden had to inform me that Lucas was around because it was a normal thing for Lucas to come into my house whenever he wanted to, but I didn't read meaning into it.

Rebecca reached out for a kiss and all of a sudden, I heard a very familiar voice.

It was my beautiful mate.

"Justin ?" She called in surprise. I did not even know how to react.

I looked into her eyes which were tearing up already.  She looked like she was going to fall down. She looked broken.

The guilt that took over me could not be explained as I saw tears roll down her cheeks.

"Justin, did I ever do anything wrong to you? Why did you have to hurt me like this ?" She asked.

Rebecca was confused at this point and said "what's going on ?"
I did not really focus on what she just asked, I had my eyes on Breela.

She did not deserve this, she was just trying to get over the death of her father which had completely wrecked her.

"Baby I'm so sorry" was all that could come out of my mouth.

She then began to scream "I hate you Justin, I hate you so much, I regret coming here".

Her words pierced my heart. I was coming closer to her when she began to scream even louder, "don't you dare, do not come close to me you monster" she said.

"Come on, let's go" Nicki said to her as she gave me a "screw you" look.
I was about to go after her when Aaliyah stepped in front of me and said "don't you dare" with so much anger in her voice. "You've done enough for one day" she added.

"Justin, how could you ?" Paloma asked with pure disappointment on her face.

"She trusted you with everything, and you know what she has been through for the past two months, how could you hurt her like this ?" Kendall yelled loudly as she slapped me.

I had never been slapped in my whole life but I could not even react. I deserved it.

"Okay, I'm actually really confused. What's going on?" Rebecca questioned.

Paloma charged towards her with so much anger and  Aaliyah stopped her.

Kendall then spoke, "well, your little man whore of a boyfriend has a mate, who happens to be not just our friend but our sister".

Rebecca turned to me and I could see tears form in her eyes.

"Is this true Justin ?" She asked. She then angrily left my house when I did not respond.