Traumatized bree

Chapter 24

Bree's POV

He takes off his shirt and I put it on ..I want a hug I say crying profusely .. And Alex kneels down and hugs me tightly ..!
I would have never imagined that I would ever hug Alex some hours back ,.
Who did this to you Bree , Alex says with anger in his voice ..
My throat is dry and very sore ..
"Please call justin " is all I'm able to say .. I actually think I love justin for finding me ..
My head is spinning but I hold on the Alex so tight .. I'm cold, hungry , tired, in pains , and physically and emotionally traumatized .. I'm hurting so bad right now ..
It's okay ! Alex says wiping my tears .. I don't speak I just hold him tightly ..
Lucas gets there first in a black range rover and he came with a driver ..
"Lucas comes close to me and kneels down .. "Lu please kill them , they took my baby , they raped me .. I cry out..
Who did this to you Bree ? Lucas questions .. But my nose is blocked and I don't want to speak anymore ..
Thank you sir , Lucas says to Alex as he carries me into the car he came with ..

He calls Justin .. "I'm with her , she looks torn Lucas says to Justin .. Just head to the mansion , I'm bringing her back ..
I hug Lucas tightly and as he hugs me back he mistakenly touches my burnt left leg and I cry out ..
What's wrong he questions ..
My leg I say under my breathe ..
Lucas takes a look at my leg and
"HOLY MACABOLLI" is all he says .. Who did this to you ? I don't answer,
I'm cold , I say and Lucas puts on the car heater ..
Suddenly the person driving Us looks like Logan to me and I begin to scream in fear ..
Shhh shhh shhhh it's okay .. Your safe now Lucas says hugging me tightly .. I won't let anyone hurt you .. And Justin will take care of who ever did this to you ..
We get to the mansion and justin is outside ..
Evans , Maria , Nicki , Kendall , Katy , Queen and my mom are all there ..
Justin is hitting a guard in frustration and my mom and Maria hold him as the car is packed , justin runs towards the Car ..
He growls at the driver to get away ..
He carries me up , "her leg , Lucas says " and justin looks down at my leg ..
Sh*t who did this to you ? He takes me inside and everybody is following .. I lost our baby , I say crying ..
"It's okay .. Don't cry he says as he puts me on the bed ..

Go away Justin screams Using his alpha tone .. And somebody call doctor Kayla immediately he adds
Everyone quickly leaves both of us alone ..
I hug justin Tightly , and he hugs me back ..she took my baby away , he punched me , he raped me , he burnt me ..
Who did this to you Justin questions and I can feel his anger and I quiver ..
I start crying .. I'll make them pay for this , just tell me .. Justin is full of rage , he's destroying every single thing in the room and Maria rushes in and holds him down ..

"Son ! Calm down .. You are just making Bree more afraid , she's shattered and torn . We all need to be here for her .. Maria tells justin ..
My head begins to spin and I pass out ..

I wake up , and everybody is sitting down around the bed while Justin is holding me ..
Dr Kayla is there as well ..
My eyes are still full of tears and are sleepy .. I want to believe that all what just happened was just a bad dream .. I look down at my stomach ,,
"Where did my babies go to ? I scream as I try to stand up ..
You need to lay down Luna , doctor Kayla says ..

No ! No ! No ! I want to see my babies .. My little girls .. Justin please where are they I yell ..
It was not a dream after all .. I begin to scream and drag the sheets of the bed ..
I stand up slowly , I begin to scatter everything .,
"Just let her be Doctor Kayla advices ,,
I begin to remember everything Rebecca did to me .. I scream .. I'm getting so angry and my eyes begin to turn evil green .. My wolf is surfacing .. I turn and Justin is the first person I see .. I run towards him and begin to scratch him everywhere .. He doesn't react but just hugs me tightly .. I later break down and fall on the ground ..
"I can hear My mom sob .. And the girls cry as well ..
Please Mom , tell her to bring my babies back .. Mom holds me , and kisses me on my fore head but says nothing ..
Nicki , Kenny , Queen , Kat ,, they've taken them away from me ., she injected me ... Yes yes !! Then he punched me , he raped me , I told him that Justin will kill him , but he said nobody was going to save me ..

I cry and cry and I begin to feel so weak and I pass out again ..

Justin's POV ..
Okay guys .. This is JUSTIN'S POV .. So don't get confused .. I PUT IT IN THE SAME CHAPTER AS BREE'S POV TO MAKE IT MORE COMPREHENSIVE .. Love y'all ..

It's a painfull thing to look at Bree right now , I feel like I have betrayed her , I ought to be there for her all the time .. But I wasn't this time .. She has been out for 2 days .. She wakes up and refuses to Eat or even speak ..
She won't even say who did this to her .. The doctor advices that everybody should be strong for her and nobody should cry or break down where she is ..
I've invited her cousins "Britney , Teresa and David ..
She won't even speak to them ., all she does is stand up and look at the baby Clothings she had kept for our unborn children ..

It's been 3 weeks of torture and Bree still has not spoken to anyone .. She smiled at something Katy said but after then she hasn't smiled again .. She won't even look at me , she hasn't told me who hurt her .. She just keeps on crying and crying .. She won't even talk to Lucas .. I'm hurting so bad , I think I'll have to send her to a therapist soon ., she wakes up from her sleep screaming at times and I'm really worried about her ..

I walk into the room with her breakfast and Bree is standing in front of the mirror looking at her stomach which has now flattened ..she has taken her bath today by herself and is actually dressed up doing her make up .. This must be good I say smiling
She surprisingly walks up to me and kisses me .. I kiss her back but in astonishment ..

Justin ? Please call everybody to the main parlor .. Will be with you guys in 5 minutes she says smiling .. I do not hesitate one bit ..
Did a miracle just occur last night ? Bree is actually smiling and wants to talk ..
This is great news !