JUSTIN MUST APOLOGIZE.

CHAPTER SIX (6)

Breela's POV

It's been two weeks since I've known Justin and he has been so amazing, although he has been a little bit over protective but I totally understand.

My birthday is fast approaching and Nicki, Paloma, Aaliyah and Kendall are in charge of the preparations.
I trust them with planning a party so I don't even worry about planning my party.

I wake up and I'm late to school as usual.
"Sh*t"! I say as I hurriedly run into the bathroom to get ready.

Justin insists on still coming to class to keep an eye on me, he doesn't want any male werewolf coming close to his mate. It's a little embarrassing but I guess I'll learn to live with it .

The confusing part of our relationship so far is that when ever I ask him about his past relationships he always tries to change the topic. But, I don't want to argue or fight with Justin so I don't pressure him about that topic.

But he is with his mate now, so who cares what he did in the past right ?

As I get ready for school, an idea suddenly pops in my head making me smile.

Justin really hates it when other male wolves look at me, so I was going to dress up to school in a provocative way just so Justin would be upset.

"Well, Breela you're already late, so you might as well take your time to do your makeup". I said to myself.
The fact that I was talking to myself made me laugh.

I picked out a short black body con dress that showed a lot of cleavage.
I looked at the mirror and smiled before walking to my car. Today I used my Range Rover sports SUV.

I listened to Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson and sang along.

I get to school and pack my car and as usual the girls are already there waiting for me.
Kendall starts first "late again" ?

"You already know". I replied laughing.

"How big do you want your party to be, like how many people are we looking at ? Kendall asked.

I don't think I want this party anymore I say jokingly and Paloma and Aaliyah begin to freak out.

I quickly let them know that I didn't mean what I said and they actually seem relieved.

"Girl, you look hot" Aaliyah said. They all begin to look at me weirdly.

"What are you up to"? Paloma asked.

The girls really did know me and knew when I was up to something.

"I just want to provoke Justin a little bit" I announced to them. "It would be fun" I added.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Nicki said.
Justin is already over protective of you, he might kill someone if they as much as look at you, Paloma added.

"Live a little you all, it's just for fun, I don't think he'll make a big deal out of the situation" I reply.

They all laugh and we walk into the first class for the day .
Justin is not in class yet. Duke who was the son of the Beta of my pack came over and was speaking to me. Duke and I are actually really good friends, he always complimented me and he was always there for me whenever I wanted to talk.