Fight between Justin and Bree

Bree's POV

We get back to the hotel and after dinner I'm really tired and I sleep off .. The next morning when I wake up the first thing I do is check my finger to see if last night was a dream ..
The ring is actually there ..
I'm engaged to the love of my life ..

Justin is sleeping peacefully and I keep on staring at him and I fall in love over and over again ..
I pick up my phone , and begin to text the girls ..
I send a picture of the ring and I know they are going crazy , although I can't actually see them ..

I drag a pillow at the corner and hug it tightly and put my face down in the pillow and scream excitedly ..
"Someone woke up excited justin Comments as he opens his eyes and winks at me ..
I'm engaged , I'm engaged , I'm engaged !! I begin to sing ..

"Don't you think I know that already ? I fucking proposed to you .. Justin says with sacarsm
I roll my eyes as I continue to admire my ring ..
So want do you want to do today ? Justin questions ..
I just want to sit down here and admire my ring all day I say ..

Bitch .. That will be boring ,. Justin says ..
Did you just call me a bitch ? I question ?
Yes I did justin says laughing .. What are you going to do ? Tickle me ?
You betcha ., I say get on top of him and tickling him but he doesn't budge ..
He turns over and now is on top of me and begins to tickle me ..
I laugh and laugh .. Until I start crying ..
But this were happy tears ..
My life is so happy now .. I've got Justin , mom and Alex , Nana , Lulu , the girls and the Guys , sir Evans and Maria .. I've got the whole pack ..
My life is perfect right now trust me !

Sweet heart what do you want to do this year on your birthday ..

"Well .. I don't want a wild crazy party , I just want to have a celebration that the whole pack will be involved in .. When we get back I want shirts that have "Bree is my favorite written on them " .. I'll share them ..
C'mon ., Bree ? That doesn't sound like you .. Justin whines .. I had a wild imagination for your party .. Justin says rolling his eyes ..
•well Mr Alpha it's my birthday remember that ..

Time Runs fast and before we knew what was happening we had already spent 5 days in Mexico ..
I enjoyed my self I must confess .. Best trip ever ..
We arrive at the thunder wolf pack . With a large entourage ..
"Justin ? Is there really need for this much security ? I ask through our mind connection ..
"Yes he replies .. My Queen is stepping in ,.
We get home and I dive on the couch and say "I've missed you baby "
My mate is completely normal , she missed a couch ? Justin questioned himself ..
I laugh out Loud ..
I'm laying down on the couch with Justin and shortly I sleep off ..
I wake up in my room and in Justin's arms .. And I smile ..

*********** things are going smooth for me ... My birthday is in 2 weeks and now I spend most of my time with the little children in the pack and their parents are delighted ..
Justin is really busy running the pack at the moment and I completely understand ..
When ever justin gets home now there are tons of kids there but he doesn't complain ..

It's a Saturday ..
I'm with the children and we are in watching "Barney and Friends .. When justin walks in .. Don't tell me this little demons are here he says frustrated and angrily ..
I've gotten so fond of the children especially Kwin, Blue (the little girl I met some time back who was crying right before I was kidnapped ), Amanda , Bernice , Yvonne and little George .. All the children are very amazing and sweet and I'm totally in love with all of them .. But if you look closely I'm closest to Yvonne .. She's too smart to be just 5 years old ..
The little hairs on my body are standing and I can feel Justin's anger ..
"Okay sweet hearts , it's time to go .. I say smiling .. And they all leave as I ask one of the guards to escort them home ..
Yvonne stays .. "Luna Bree ? " she calls quietly
Yes darling .. I reply ..
Does Alpha Justin hate us children ? She questions ..
(This child is so sensitive and mature , she must have totally seen the way justin looked at them when he entered ).
"No baby , he does not hate you , he loves you all .. He's just tensed up and tired .,
Okay Luna ..
Please tell him I love him she says with her tiny cute voice ..
Of course baby .. I say as I walk her outside ..
Just remember he loves you too I say .,

I get to the room .. And this conversation goes down ..

Me :- Justin what is wrong with you ? Why did you act like that down there ? You called those little Angels Demons ?

Justin :- So now something is wrong with me ? I get home and I expect to be welcomed by my beautiful Mate .. And have some alone time together .. And there are children everywhere in my house ?
It's been a stressful day Bree .. And I don't need dumb children running around my house and making dumb noise he says screaming at me ..

Me :- Justin !!! Stop yelling at me I scream back .. And they are not dumb ..

Justin :- *using his alpha voice * Just get the fuck out of my sight ..

Me :- *using my Luna Voice * fine !! I'm fucking going !

I run out of the house with my phone ..
And I head to Lucas place ..
I get there and he is with Etta on the couch ..
Luna ! Etta says bowing down in respect and Lucas does same ..
Stop being so formal I say trying to forge a smile ..

Etta please can I steal your Lucas for a while ?
Of course Luna she says leaving both of us ..
As soon as she's out .. I begin to cry ..
Lucas holds me tightly .. What's wrong B mama ..
I've not seen you this down for a while he says ..

Lucas .. Justin yelled at me so loud today I thought my ear drums were going to explode ..

Whoa !!
What happened ?
I tell Lucas everything that went down ..
B mama , he over reacted though .. And yes I feel his pain .. I'll feel bad if I come back home and see so many kids everywhere ..
Who knows if he planned that he was going to F*ck you had when he got home and then he met so many kids ..
I begin to laugh at what Lucas said ... Please call Etta I request ..
And short Henrietta come .. Want to go shopping I ask ?
Of course Luna .. She says smiling ..
Stop that ! Just be normal .. Can't deal with you girls calling me Luna .,
As we walk , Etta questions me about what happened ., and of course I tell her .. And I feel much better after talking to Lucas and Etta ..
Lucas takes us to the mall .. And there was a special "Free make up section " ..
Etta and I went for a free makeover .. And Lucas looked at us and kept rolling his eyes ..

We took selfies and I posted them .. And the others girls began to comment on how jealous they were that they were not there ..
I begin to feel weak ..
I think I'm about to Puke , I say running to find the nearest bathroom ..
Are you okay ? Etta says worried ..
I don't feel too good I say ..
Lucas supports me as we live the mall ..
Bree , what's wrong justin questions through our mind link ..
Leave me alone ! I reply , and feel a very sharp pain in my head and I begin to scream and I pass out ..

Sorry for any mistakes ..
Didn't edit ..
I love you all ..