WE ALMOST MATED.

CHAPTER NINE (9)

Breela's POV

As soon as we got to school and Justin parked his car, I walked to class leaving him at the car park.

I could hear him groan in frustration but I just smiled.
We were all seated when Duke finally came in, I turned back and looked at Justin, I did not smile, neither did I frown. My face showed no emotion.

Justin took a deep breath and then got up and walked to the front of the class.

He began "Duke". He paused and looked at me.

Now that Justin began to apologize, I actually felt bad, he was really struggling.

I got up and walked to the front of the class and held Justin's hand.

Justin looked at me, smiled and then continued "Man, I'm really sorry about the other day".

Wait, that was his apology ? Was Justin kidding me ?
But I knew how hard it was for him to even stand in front of the class and apologize so I was going to cut him some slack.

"Man, she made you apologize right ?" Duke said looking at me and shaking his head. He had told me that he was not mad at Justin or I.

"Apology accepted". Duke said smiling and he stretched his right hand out for a handshake and Justin reciprocated and they shook hands.

Paloma was the first person to start clapping and then the whole class joined.

I turned around and kissed Justin.

"Disgusting, get a room" Nicki yelled. Justin and I broke our kiss and walked back to our seats when Mr Coleman, our economics teacher walked in.

The day went by fast and soon, school was over. The girls, Justin and myself headed to the mall.

AT THE MALL.

Shopping is a great thing especially when you have an idea of what you're going to get.

I was so confused because the girls had different ideas on what they thought I should wear to my party.
I sighed in frustration as I watch them argue.

"I really don't understand girl drama" Justin whispered to me and I held his hand to console him. He was obviously over shopping with us.

"Okay girls, Justin and I need to get going right, but if you guys get anything nice, let Paloma try them on and then send a picture to me". I said to the girls.

Paloma and I wore the same size of dresses. So if a dress was fitted on her, be rest assured it would be my size.

I hugged the girls and Justin did same , then we left them to continue their drama.

TWO DAYS TO BREELA'S BIRTHDAY.

It's now two days to my birthday and I swear, the girls have been taunting me. They are always at my house planning the party and always having disagreements.

I snuck out to go to Justin's place. As soon as I got into Justin's house, I heard him talking to somebody on the phone.

I heard him say to the person "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be there next week". "Don't worry girl". "I know you miss me a lot but I miss you more". "Life over here is kind of boring without you".