Bree gives birth

Special shoutout to :-@CocoPepperLover
@tiger-leopard_44
@rachel12347

.. Thanks to @cocopepperLover for the baby names she suggested ..
You all can still comment or suggest possible baby names for Justin and Bree's children ..

Chapter 34

Justin's POV

I'm right beside her , watching her go through so much pain is just not right ..
My wolf won't stop blaming me for this ..
"You made her pregnant , your causing the pain ". My wolf whispers in my head ..
Oh so now it's my fault ?
When we were having sex and you were going wild , you did not think of pregnancy ?
Let's just focus on our mate , I say silently ..

Looking at her on the bed , rolling , turning , crying and screaming ..
Why is this so hard for her ask doctor Tokliee almost crying .
"Well alpha .. One of the two children is breached and is affecting the whole process ..

Oh f*ck , I don't even know what this means ..
I think we might have to operate on her to get the babies out ..
No !!!! I don't want an operation Justin !! Bree screams as she cries ..

I'm so confused I don't know what to do ..
Nicki and Etta walk in , comforting Bree ..
I excuse myself and hold my mothers hand and drag her into a private area ..
I'm definitely about to cry , but if I'm crying , it should be in front of my mother ..
Mom, I don't know what to do , I say as tears fill my eyes ..
Bree is going through so much pain .. She needs an operation but does not want one ..
"My dear , your the Alpha. Your Bree's everything , should I say Your her husband .. You call the shots ., do what ever you think is right for you and your mate and unborn children" my mom says kissing me on the cheek ..

I get a hold of my self and walk back to the room ,.
"Alpha please we need to come to a decision fast " doctor Tokliee says ..
She is loosing energy and is extremely tired , she can die in the condition ..
I look at Bree , she looks quite lifeless but she's breathing ..
"I'm sorry baby , I say holding her hand , but we are going to have to do this ..

***few minutes later , the doctors are ready for the operation and want me to leave ..
I'm not f*cking leaving Bree all alone ..
As they are about to start ..
Bree requests that I hold her hand ..
As I do , she breathes heavily and let's out a loud scream of pain and I hear a baby crying ..
OMG !
It's a boy first .. My son .. Future Alpha of the thunder wolf pack ..

I stare at my son and tears drop down ., I don't care that I'm crying in public at the moment ..
After a few minutes My daughter comes out of Bree .. I can't really place who she looks like because she is covered the blood ..

The others rush in and begin to celebrate .. Bree is saying something I don't understand ..
I come closer and she says under her breathe
"I told you I did not need an operation ..
I smile and kiss her on her forehead ..
If anything happens to me , take care of the children for me ..
As she says that her eyes go shut !

Okay okay !!! The next chapter is going to be Long ... I'm already working on it .. Sarah meets her mate Again ..