JUSTIN APOLOGIZES.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN (14)

BREELA'S POV

My mom walked me to one of the cars that they came with. I was quiet and did not utter a word, I just rested my head on my mom's right shoulder.

This was too much for me to handle. Deep down I had develop and grown to hate my real father who I did not even know, I swore to make him pay for everything he did to my mom but when I found out Tanner was Alex I did not know what to do.

We got to Justin's place and to be honest, I did not have the strength to argue or even fight with Justin.

"Baby girl ?" My mom called.

"I'm fine mom, I just want to sleep". I said. Justin knew better than to try and speak to me.
My eyes met his at one point and I just looked away sadly.

My mom who had travelled to come to Justin's pack the minute the girls called her and told her, held my hand and walked me to the room which she had been offered to stay.

It was one of the numerous guest rooms, Justin had in his mansion, considering the fact that all the girls got a room each to themselves.

The room my mom was staying in was so beautiful, but at that moment, I did not care.

(I got the picture of the room off the internet

(I got the picture of the room off the internet. Not my image in any way).

The girls, my mom, Justin and myself all entered the room my mom was staying in.

"Can everybody please excuse us for one minute ?" Justin pleased with them and they all turned to look at me.

"No" I replied. "Justin please, it has been a rough evening, I just want to sleep and we would all leave your pack first thing tomorrow morning" I added.

Justin turned to look at me and it looked like tears were going to roll down his cheeks. I had never seen Justin look so vulnerable, if he broke down, I knew I was going to break down as well and believe me, I was tired of crying.

"Okay guys, please excuse us". I said.
My mom gave Justin a death stare before finally leaving , the girls all followed her except Nicki.

"I thought you were different, we all thought so" Nicki said coldly before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

Justin exhaled loudly and began to apologize. He told me about Rebecca. He had been with her for over five years and he could not tell her he had found his mate because he did not want to "break her heart".