THE KISS.

CHAPTER THREE (3)

Breela's POV

I get into the washroom and stare at my reflection in the mirror.
My wolf is fighting me to go out there and meet our mate but I refuse to listen to her. I arrange my hair and keep on staring at myself .

I seriously could not believe I just found my mate.

My phone rings. It's Paloma calling "where are you ?" She questions . "Washroom", I reply. "We are coming to get you she says and ends the call ".

Before I could spell "Barbie" Nicki , Paloma, Aaliyah and Kendall walk in .
Kendall begins "Bree which one of us do you love the most ?"

"Shut up" Aaliyah says. "Can't you all see that Breela is nervous" Paloma adds. "Enough of the craziness" Nicki says .

Nicki then comes forward and gives me a hug and says "every thing will be fine honey" and I nod.

"Girl! You found your mate" Aaliyah says as she began to scream excitedly "and he is Alpha Evans son" Kendall adds and all the girls begin to do a happy dance.

"Okay let's all leave the washroom now please!" Paloma says.

"I'm not leaving this place of peace and calmness" I reply.

"You know we are in the washroom right ?" Aaliyah says laughing out loud.

Nicki then begins to speak "if your not leaving this place I'll have to go and bring your mate to you".

"Please Nic, do not !" I pleaded with her.
I began to pull her by the wrist and won't let her leave the washroom, she struggles and finally gets herself out of my grip and leaves the washroom and a few minutes later I feel Justin heading towards the washroom.

As soon as Justin got to the washroom, the girls left. Leaving me all alone with my incredibly perfect mate .

"Shy" ? He questions me.
"I'm never shy" I say staring at my shoes.
"You can't even look at me when you talk" he replied smirking.

He was standing so close to me and I felt like my heart was going to fail me .

Justin had this Aura, and he spoke with confidence in his voice . He was confident, and not forgetting he was incredibly sexy.

I felt comfortable being around Justin, and I just met him less than an hour ago.

"I'm not shy" I repeat and this time I'm looking into his sexy blue eyes.

"You are so beautiful" he says . And I begin to blush.

"I already knew that" I replied smiling.
Each second I spent in the washroom with Justin made me more confident and less shy of course.

He came closer to me , outwardly I showed no emotion but inwardly I was ready to make love to Justin .
I swallowed my saliva , cause my throat was getting really dry .

"What are you doing ?" I asked acting like I didn't want Justin to f*ck me on the bathroom sink right there and at that very moment .

He suddenly grabbed my waist and turned me, I was now facing the wall and my tiny bubble butt was on his member .
I let out a little moan,

"I would give it to you, right now, but my old man taught me to be a gentle man, so I'll control myself"
Justin said making me gasp .

He then turns me around and I'm now facing him. We are not face to face considering the fact that Justin is was way taller than my tiny self.

He pushed me gently against the wall. Justin was so close to me and I felt his minty breath on my face.

At this point I was so turned on, and my body wanted Justin so bad.
He grabbed my butt and I stretched up to him and began to kiss him hard.

He withdrew and looked at me and smirked proudly then he leaned forward and continued kissing me.

The sound of the stupid school bell ended my kiss with Justin which had left me so wet and horny.

"Dinner at seven tonight ?" He asked looking at me.
His gaze was intense but not in a bad way .

"Of course" I replied so fast it made him laugh.

I'll see you later then, he said as he kissed my forehead and began to walk towards the door in attempt to exist the wash room .

"Justin, you didn't even ask where I live"  I say.
He turned back and smiled "you are my mate I'll find you any where in the world ". He replied .

As soon as he left the girls run in and begin to scream happily.
"This is so weird, The Son of Alpha Evans kissing our best friend in the ladies washroom" Paloma said and we all began to laugh .

I'll see you girls later, I say as we all walked out of the washroom.
Aaliyah, Paloma and I had history together, so we all rushed to class.

THAT'S CHAPTER THREE GUYS. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU.

❤️❤️❤️