Justin Proposes

OKAY GUYS !!
I promised that once the book got to 1300 reads I'll post the next chapter ..

I just want to say a very big thank you to everybody that has read my book ..
Thanks for all the few comments and votes ..

TE AMO !

Enjoy !!

Bree's POV

It's a day before I travel with Justin and I go to see Sir Evans and Maria .. Maria complains on how I don't visit and how I don't love her anymore ..
"Mom , you know I love you very much , it's just that all the girls and guys were around and I was Pretty busy with them " I say in my defense..
Mom , I came to tell you guys I'm traveling tomorrow ..
To where Evans Questions .
I have no idea I say and they both look at me like I'm going Mad .. And I laugh ..
I'm going to some country for My one year anniversary with Justin , but he won't say where we are actually going to .,
""It's one year already ? Maria says smiling , that's so sweet .. My son is learning to be romantic she adds
We chat some more and I head back home to pack my bag ..
I'm packed Finally after an hour of frustration with Etta looking for what to wear .. And what to pack up ..
Justin comes in " whoa !! We'll be gone for few days not 5 months he says laughing at my big box ..
I Only packed essentials I say smiling widely at him ..
I'll just excuse you both Etta says as she leaves ..

****** the day fades and it's morning .. I jump up with excitement ..
Justin ! Get up , get up I say shaking him .,
Your always so hyper in the morning he says using a pillow to cover his face ..
Stop being such a lazy kid and stand up I say .. We might miss our flight ..
"Then I'll reschedule , justin says ..
Justin ..! No ! Get up and get ready ..
But he won't budge .. I groan in frustration ..

Okay ! I'm up sweetheart he says and I smile .. A few hours and I'm ready to roll .. Justin Gives Lucas final instructions , while Etta and I talk about shoes ..
"Ready ? Justin questioned ?
"I was born ready I say ..
We get to the private lounge of the airport , guards following us .. Justin the guards can leave now , we can take care of ourselves I say rolling my eyes ..
Justin does not even respond ..

Shortly we board on a private Plane and I don't still know where I'm going to ..
"Good evening and welcome on board , I'm captain Flintstone Jeff and I have my co- pilot Henry Michael.. On board we have 3 air hostess to your service and comfort , we have Katerina Semen , Marian Smith and Layla Scott .. Do not hesitate to call them if you need anything ., today we would all team up to make your flight a very successful one , we should arrive Mexico at 1:00 am .. Do have a same trip "

OMG !!! Mexico ?????? Justin !! I love that place madly , how did you know ?
"The girls told me" ..
Awwwwn , I begin to sing under my breathe "we going to Mexico , we going to Mexico .. #Caboooo !
The flight is going smoothly and justin says "is it just me or is this Layla girl totally checking me out .. Through our mind link ..
I look at her slightly and she totally adores justin .. I roll my eyes and frown ..
Jealous much ? Justin says laughing ..
I drag justin and kiss him . "Like saying he's mine bitch , back off !!"
Justin laughs at me ..

I sleep off and when justin wakes me up when we are about to land and says "welcome to Mexico darling ..
"Did I just sleep throughout the entire flight .. I groan in frustration ..
"Don't worry !! That girl didn't look at me again Justin says laughing ..

We get to the hotel room .. It's a VIP suite ..
It's beautiful I tell Justin .. I've got to check out the bathroom space first .. I say running to the bathroom ..

Whoaaaaa !!! I scream !! This is heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!
I made extra enquiries about their bathrooms though .. Justin says smiling ..
The bathroom is truly amazing .. It has mirrors everywhere ..
I'm a self lover .. It's not conceit ..
Enough space for my make up , I sing as I arrange my things ..
Justin sits on the edge of the bed and I run and jump on him and we both fall on the ground .. And laugh ..
We spend the first day of our vacation sleeping ..
Day 2:- is the anniversary day ..
We are receiving calls from everybody wishing us a happy 1 year anniversary and I'm truly happy ..
I'm texting the girls and justin takes my phone ..
"No phones today ! He says ..
Justin please !!! I've got to send a picture of the bathroom to the girls ..
You can do that tomorrow .. It's just you and I today. .
We begin to talk and have throw backs ..
Justin recalls when he had a fight with Duke and I stopped talking to him ..
We laugh and laugh ..

The day goes by fast and it's evening already ..
Where's my anniversary gift , justin questions smiling ..
Now !! I'm a little bit shy to give you this ..
It's actually an album ..
I want you to have it. I run to my box and bring out a photo album
With "I love you Justin written on the top ..

He smiles .. What's in here he questions .. Open it , I say ..

Wait ! I don't want to be here when you open it .. I try to run but he holds me back ..

Sit down !! You've got to be here ..
He opens it and justin smiles .. I've never seen him smile this much before ..
Bree I love it .. He says ..
I didn't expect this honestly .. Has any other person seen this ?
No I say smiling ..
My gift was an album of me "Nude and being all sexy for Justin ..
He goes through all the pages carefully ..
Wait !! Who took all this pictures ?
You don't need to know I say winking .. And kiss him , so maybe he'll forget the question .

Where's my own gift ? I ask breaking the kiss ..
It's outside .. There are actually two gifts ..
One is here in Mexico and the other is back home, I'll give you that on your birthday ..
That's right my birthday is coming up .. I'll be 19 soon ..
I smile widely ..
Get dressed .. He says ..
We leave the hotel room and I'm blindfolded .. This better be good . I say smiling ..
I could sense we were close to water , but didn't know why .. Justin removed my blindfold .. And yes , we were near the beach ..

Boat ride ? Just questioned ?
The sensation of feeling the motion of the waves and the smell of the sea could only entice me to fully accept with delight-able pleasure .. "Yes" I reply smiling ..
Walking on the traditional wooden long tail boat ,rustic with chipped paint and a mound of ropes tangled up in the bow .. I was trilled more so than him ..
Knowing his taste , he loved showoff at times and he had the money , he would have gone for a large boat or even a yatch , I was thrilled that he was doing this for me .. This is my yatch ..
The three of us including our captain , sat in silence as the image of the water and beautiful serene environment filled our eyes and the dark blue sky ..
Do you like it ? Justin questions .
Was he kidding me ? I loved it , how could I not ? Alone in the sea with omission of frivolous disturbances just my love , next to me ..
"I love it I reply ".
A stop on an island with an old shipwreck washed on land , climbing out , walking on the sand , distancing our self more and more from the our boat and the captain .. He asked me to close my eyes ..
Why ? I question ..
Just close them now , and please don't try to look ..
Okay I say as I place my hands over my eyes ..
Now you can open them .. I open them and Justin says "look down .. Something fell ..
I look and close to my left foot and there is a little Shiny blue box .. And I assume it's a necklace or set of earrings .. As I pick it up and open it , justin places one knee on the sand and says ..
"Bree , will you be my wife ?"
Yes I say placing my hands hands over my mouth , crying ..
He had become my husband long before then , we had been living together , and doing everything a husband and wife .. He had become my husband long before then but I just verbalized it with a "yes" ..
Words could not express my joy .. I sure was not expecting this ..
Justin snapped his fingers and fire works were popping every where and people passing clapped ..

I love you , I say ..
I love you more Sweetheart he replies ..
I place my hand of his neck , hugging him and taking a look at the huge beautiful diamond rock on my finger ..
Tonight would not have gone better ..