WAIT. MY DAD IS NOT MY REAL DAD ?

CHAPTER FIVE (5)

Breela's POV

I wake up and I'm laying on the couch. Mom and Justin were looking at me with worried expressions on their faces.

"Mom"? I call quietly.

"Did you just tell me, Ray was not my real father or was it a dream ?" I asked confused .

"No honey, it wasn't a dream" She replied.

I just sat quietly for like five minutes staring at my mother like she was crazy.

"Mom, you said I was old enough to know the truth, so i'm waiting to hear it". I said anxiously .

Mom began to speak

"Well many years ago, I was just a young werewolf waiting for her mate to come along, I was wild and very crazy, so I decided that while waiting for my mate, I could have a little fun.

I started dating a guy who was a werewolf but not my mate, his name was Alex, he was tall, handsome and it didn't take a long time for me to "fall in love" with him.

I fell in love with him. I don't know if I was in love or maybe it was all lust. I was just a young girl trying to have a fling. 

All he did was ask for sex but I was keeping myself for my future mate. Alex didn't respect or understand why I won't do it with him, even though I tried to explain times without number.

We were together for up to a year and one night Alex demanded for sex but I refused as usual and begged him to please stop always trying to get me to do what I did not want to do or we would have to end our relationship.

Alex got so infuriated and then started cursing at me, he told me that he never loved me and I was just a dumb stupid girl who thought she was 'all that".

He told me he had been cheating on me with my best friend at that time, her name was Rita. Alex told me she was good in bed and did whatever he asked her to do.

He said a lot of mean things to me that night and stormed out of my house. I was frustrated, angry, heartbroken and I turned to Alcohol to comfort me. I went over to a bar that night and started drinking. I drank so much that the alcohol overshadowed my wolf. For my wolf to be overshadowed by alcohol, it only proved how drunk I was.

A man walked up to me, and the only thing I remember about him is he told me his name was Mark. I could feel the connection between us . I found my mate when I was in such a bad situation. I was too drunk to care that night .

Mom paused for a bit. "Mom are you okay, you can continue later" I said quietly .

"I'm fine baby girl" she replied. I then moved and sat beside her and held her hand.

Mark asked me where I lived, after like 30 minutes I manged to reply , I was still holding a bottle of alcohol which he took away from me . He drove me home and even helped me change my clothes. He told me he was going to get food and I managed to nod my head .

As he left, Alex walked in and shouted "dumb ass i forgot my cell phone then he turned and looked at me on the couch, I was half naked and still drunk. I felt him touching my body, all I managed to say was "please stop" in a very faint tone . Alex took advantage of me that night and my wolf managed to fight but Alex was obviously stronger than I was.

I still remember that night like it was yesterday.

When my mate got back, Alex was done with me. He had raped me . there was an awful fight between the both of them that night and Alex left my mate, injured . I managed to stumble towards him and saw he was loosing consciousness.

Alex was far gone by now . I tried to call for help but I was still drunk . I watched my mate die, right before my eyes. Alex had obviously injured him and his wolf badly .

She (my mom) stopped and I saw her cry for the first time in my life.

"Mom, please don't cry" I said hugging her and crying with her.

I lost three things that night mom continued, "I lost Mate, who I never got to know, I lost my virginity, which I tried so hard to keep and I lost Alex.

Two months after the incident I was just too heart broken to eat or speak to anyone, so my mother, your grandmother, she said looking at me, came to live with me, after observing me, she confirmed I was pregnant .

I took a pregnancy test and I was actually pregnant.

"I felt like killing myself, I was pregnant for the man who I hated so much at that time, I was pregnant for the bastard, Alex . I felt like my whole world was crashing . "I wanted to kill myself but, your grandmother didn't let that happen" she said looking at me.

Well I gave birth to you, she continued and you were the most beautiful child I had ever seen, but I was still trying to recover.
I was mentally, physically and emotionally unstable at that time.

Sometimes I'd just feel like killing my little baby because I remembered how I got pregnant, so your grandmom took you away from me. While she sent me off to a wolf therapy school .
The school was basically for people who had lost their mates and could not recover without help.

"So that's why I lived with grand ma" I said under my breath.

"Yes", she replied.

Loosing your mate is like loosing a part of you, I didn't even get to know Mark but my wolf could not be consoled.

I was totally shocked at what my mom was saying. I could not even imagine how she felt when she lost Mark, I had just met Justin a few hours ago and all of a sudden, I could not even imagine my life without him.

Six years later, I finally managed to recover. I met Ray, and I finally thought I could build my family, after two years of dating Ray, he asked me to marry him and I accepted, then we all started living together, until you turned fifteen and you know how that story ended.

He loves you very much though, my mom said trying to fake a smile .

And she was not lying . My dad, or the man who I thought was my father really did love me and I loved him too.
It didn't matter if Ray was my father biologically or not, he was the only person I considered as a father figure in my life.

I stood up and asked "Mom why did you let me leave the house every full moon to go and stay with grandma?"

"Why did you never tell me that you were actually a were wolf"? I asked my mom.

Because your grandmother insisted we did not tell you the truth until you turned eighteen.
She did not want you worrying about who your dad was or any of that. but I guess it's already time for you to know the truth she said .

"Mom, I swear, I'll kill Alex, I wish I could just come in contact with him, so I can make him pay for everything he did to you" . I said angrily.

"Sweetheart, killing him will make you a monster like him, you don't have to revenge she said.
All that happened is in the past and as you can see my love, I'm fine now.

"And Alex is gone, gone for good and gone forever" mom said trying to calm me down.

I needed to be alone to process everything that my mother had told me.
I excused myself, leaving mom and Justin alone .

I heard them begin a conversation as I walked up the stairs.

Everything finally made sense, I finally understood why I lived with my grandmother for so long, I finally could stop asking myself why my mother was not a werewolf .

HEY GUYS, PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️.

I HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER FIVE (5).