BECCA OR BREE ? GIRLFRIEND OR MATE ?

CHAPTER SEVEN (7)

Justin's POV

Okay guys this is Justin's point of view so don't get confused .

My relationship with Breela had been beautiful and everything had been going on smoothly until this jerk named Duke had to flirt with my mate and make me loose it.

I just really felt the need to attack Duke. He did not exactly touch my girl, she was the one who kissed his cheek. After I had dealt with Duke, I then found out that he was one of Breela's close male friends and they had been friends since their childhood.

Breela has not spoken to me for the past four days, and it has not been funny.

I just cannot swallow my ego and apologize to Duke. I have a pride to Protect. I'm the next alpha of the thunder wolf pack. I mean, like that's the greatest Pack In America, and I've never been asked to apologize to anyone before .

My ego was making my mate stay away from me and my wolf hated it. The way things were going I might be forced to apologize to Duke.

Breela is such a wonderful girl. She is my definition of perfection. Her smile made my heart beat faster. The way she walked, talked, and even laughed gave me happiness. Everything she did made me fall in love with her.

I just hated the fact that I had to lie to her when our relationship was literally perfect.

Before I met Breela, I already had a girlfriend called "Rebecca" "Becca" for short . She's a very pretty girl and we had been together for five years, before we started dating we agreed to break up once we both found our mates .

I've found mine, but I don't have the heart to tell Becca , like she'll be so heart broken.

The truth of the matter is what I've experienced being with Breela within just two weeks, I had never experienced that with Becca within five years. Bree ignited a fire in me that I never knew I had.

Just merely looking at Breela, when she did random things like cook or do her homework turned me on so much. My mate had such a great impact on me. She was everything I ever wanted.

Becca was getting worried because I had been away from home for quiet sometime and she wanted me back home. But the truth was that, I could not leave my mate alone, and how was I supposed to protect her all the way from my pack ?

If Bree found out about Becca that will be the death of me, because Bree would never speak to me again , she had a spectacular way of killing me slowly.

Breela is everything, and I could not tell her about Becca and Becca could not find out about her .

All I could do was hope that Rebecca found her own mate soon, when I return back to my pack, I plan on ending my relationship with Becca but I have mixed feelings about telling Breela.

In the mean time , I needed to focus on getting my mate to talk to me . I would return back to the thunder wolf pack soon to see my parents, but I needed to hurry up and return before Breela's birthday .

My baby girl was turning eighteen. And really I could not wait, we had not mated yet because she wanted us to do that when she turned eighteen.
She's my Queen, so her wish is my command.

After hours of contemplating if I should apologize to Duke or not, my phone rang, it was my mother.

I talked to her for about an hour and decided to head out, to try and figure out what I could get for Breela on her birthday.

GUYS, I KNOW CHAPTER SEVEN (7) IS REALLY SHORT AND I'M SORRY .

But still, show your girl some love and vote ❤️❤️.

Te Amo ❤️