Grandma misses bree

Chapter 20

Bree's POV

I'm enjoying my life as the Luna of the "Thunder Wolf Pack , Lucas is Justin's Beta and that's exciting ..

My only challenge is that I'm home sick , I miss Mom, The girls , Their mates , the environment and everything ..

It's a bright and beautiful day today , the sun is shining and I'm lying down on the couch with Justin, and Lucas is sitting on the opposite couch .. Then my phone rings .. It's Mom ..

"Hey mother , I scream happily .. My darling , how is Justin doing ? He's great .. What about Lucas she questions .. He's good .. They are both here I say ..

How is the environment ? .. It's great mom , how's Evans and Maria .. They are just fine ..

Mom continues "how is " and I cut her short ..

Mom ? Is everything alright . I ask ..

When she starts asking so many questions something is wrong ..

Well ... She begins .. Your grandmother is very sick ..

What ??? I say , standing up , what's wrong with her I ask worriedly and Justin gets up too ..

She feels neglected and useless Mom says ..

Neglected ? And useless ? I ask

Yes .. Mom answers

But why mom ? Why ?

She's not as young as she used to be , she feels useless because she wasn't able to attend her own grand daughters coronation as Luna , she has not met Justin before .. She just feel like you don't love her anymore ..

But mommy that's not true .. I love her more than words can say ..

She even said The girls don't care about her again ..

How soon can you come and see her Bree ?

I'll come tomorrow I say as I cut the all ..

Whoa !! Going where ? Tomorrow ? Justin inquires ..

I tell him everything about my discussion with my mom and he says he'll come with me ..

Justin you have an important meeting tomorrow .. I'll go alone , I will just explain to my grand ma ., she'll get it ..

We argue about it for a while ..

And Lucas screams ..

Enough Justin !!

If you are scared of Bree going alone , I can go with her and next time you arrange for both of you to go ..

That's perfect I say to Lucas ..

Justin please can I leave this evening instead ? So I can surprise the girls ?

No !!! Justin says firmly !

Justin please , please , please ..

I begin kissing him and begging him .. But justin is firm ! I'll miss you too much ..

But I ain't going to die I say .. Please leave tomorrow instead ..

After much begging , justin agrees .,

Lucas go and pack your bags we are going on little Vacay !!!

It's Mama B and LuLu time .. Lucas says and justin sighs in disgust ..

I run upstairs and pack a little bag .. And change my clothes and I'm ready ..

Lucas returns in a few minutes ..