BREELA'S SURPRISE.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

BREELA'S POV

The car ride back home from Alpha Evans and Luna Maria's place was really quiet.

I was now pissed at Justin for two things, first of all he was being too jealous and was rude to Lucas, secondly he did not inform me that I was going to become a Luna in less than a month. That was a really big deal.

"Baby girl, I'm sorry, I was going to inform you" Justin said but I ignored him and quietly went through my Instagram feed.

We got back to Justin's place and I quietly got down from the car and walked upstairs.

Justin went on and on about how he meant to tell me.

"Justin, it's almost 3:00 AM and we are not having this discussion" I said rolling my eyes

Justin gave up on apologizing and went in to take a shower, I picked up his phone. Justin did not have a password which was weird to me, I searched for Lucas number and copied it, then I left the room to call Lucas.

I called Lucas who was wide awake and asked if to come over so we could hang out because Justin was pissing me off.

"On my way" was all he said before hanging up.

Lucas got to Justin's house shortly and I left the room and met him outside.

We walked to the backyard and sat by the pool.

"So Future Luna, am I in trouble ?" Lucas asked.

"I laughed. Call me Breela and no, I just want to talk" I replied.

Lucas had to be the funniest person I had ever come in contact with.
He had me laughing and crying.

"So how long have you known Justin" I asked.

"I've known the fucker, all my life. Our mothers were friends and both got pregnant around the same time, Justin was born first and I was born five days later" Lucas replied.

"That's so sweet, like seriously, you've known him since forever" I replied.

"Yes, we grew up playing together as little boy and he has just always been there, he is really my brother" Lucas added.

"Listen Breela, Justin might be jealous and maybe a little bit over protective but I promise he loves you. It's not his fault he is so possessive, he is Alpha blooded, and once he becomes the Alpha, his jealousy might double or even triple" Lucas said laughing.

"I don't think I'll be able to deal with Justin's jealousy doubling. How do you know he loves me though ?" I asked

"I've been observing, this morning, the way he reacted, I need to learn how to knock of course but this has happened before with Rebecca and he was not even a little bit pissed.

"On our way to the Alpha's house today, the way he talked about you, I too began to fall in love with you" Lucas said and the both of us began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Also, in the evening, when I drive you guys to go and see his parents, I heard how he apologized to you for being rude, Justin apologizes to no one, sorry to mention her name again but he never ever apologized to Rebecca and trust me, they had a million arguments" Lucas added.

The Alpha's Son Is My Mate, Say What ? ( STILL EDITING THIS BOOK).जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें