SECRET REVEALED.

CHAPTER FOUR (4)

Breela's POV

I get home and receive a text from my mom that read "honey how was school today, there's an emergency at the hospital so I might not come home tonight, remember to be good cause I love you.

School was great mom, I'd be good as always and I love you more, I reply. I decide to eat and have a short nap. When I wake up its 8:39 PM.

"F*ck" I cursed under my breath. I hear noise coming from the tv downstairs and I walk downstairs and see a male sitting on the couch.

I can feel its Justin so I slowly try to sneak back upstairs and get dressed but he says "You do know I can smell and feel your presence right ?"
I begin to smile exposing my whole dentition.

He stood up and moved to me.
"No need to sneak" he said laughing.

"I wasn't trying to sneak" I replied stammering.
"How long have you been here?"  "About two hours now" he replied.

How did you find my house? I asked curiously. "MAGIC"! he said.

"Right! Magic" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

He laughed and said "Fine, Nicki gave me your address".
"I'm so sorry I kept you waiting, I just over slept, I'll make it up to you I promise" I said to him.

"Its okay sweetheart" he replied making my wolf really excited.
"A queen needs her beauty sleep" he adds, I begin to smile as I walk towards the couch.

"So tell me, what are you doing so far away from home" I asked as I sat down.

"I just felt like I needed to come to this part of the world . I don't have an exact reason for coming but my wolf really wanted us to come, I guess I know why now".

"Stop smiling like an idiot, stupid" my wolf said to me.
"So how old are you"? I asked ignoring my wolf. I'm twenty, he replied .
"You"? He asked .

"I'm seventeen" I said staring at those beautiful eyes of his.

I know you didn't have an exact reason for coming to my pack but it's weird that you came to my school specifically, I said smiling.

"We talk for close to an hour and then I ask him , "do you have a girl friend" ?
I know it was a weird question to ask but sometimes wolves waiting for their mates dated other people.

He kept calm for like two minutes and finally said "No" stammering .
"Are you lying to me" ? I asked because of how long he took to answer a simple yes or no question.

"Uhm I-I-I'm not". He said but I could feel he was not exactly being truthful.

Indeed two minutes was long time for one to think before answering a simple yes or no question. But I was not even ready to have an argument with my lovely mate that I literally just found a few hours ago, so I changed the subject.

We began to talk about family, I even told him about my mom and dad.
"It must be the best thing in the world to have everything money can buy". I said to him

"True" but money doesn't buy happiness, I feel complete now that I've found you" he replied.

I was so fascinated by the fact that his dad was Alpha Evans and his mom was Luna Maria.
"Justin", I said smiling, your dad is 'THE' ALPHA EVANS! Like that's crazy, and your mom is 'THE LUNA MARIA'.

Justin began to laugh at how shocked I was.

"Your life must be so cool, like I read about your mom the other day and how fierce she is".

I was still trying to process the information.

"Don't laugh at me" I said to Justin who at this point was laughing so much at my reaction to him being the son of Alpha Evans and Luna Maria.

"But seriously, we were just learning about your pack in history class and about the great Alpha Evans, we talked about you in class, and how you are going to be the next alpha and you turn out to be my mate!"

Believe me, it's normal to me. To me Alpha Evans is just Dad and Luna Maria is just mom and that's what they'll be to you soon. Justin said smiling

"I wish! your parents might think I'm a weirdo, because I'll totally freak out if I meet them" I said to Justin.

"But you do have alpha blood in you, I sense it, is your dad or family member the Alpha of this pack"? Justin asked

I laughed at his curiosity . "No" I replied . "My parents are not even wolves". I added .
Of course this was weird .

"My grand father was the blood Alpha and his wife, which is my gramz was Luna fire" I said proudly using the nicknames people gave to my grandparents.

Justin's eyes widened . "You're kidding right"? I shook my head . "I'm serious".

"And here you are making me feel so special when your grandfather was 'THE ALPHA XAVIER' and your grandmother was 'THE LUNA CALLIOPE" he said trying to sound like me .

"Well, you do know them" I replied laughing .

"Who doesn't" he replied smiling .

His mood changed a little bit when we continued talking and I referred to him as "future Alpha".

"What's wrong?" I asked worried that I had said something offensive.

"My dad has created such a great legacy, I doubt I would be able to do what is expected of me when I become the Alpha" Justin said.

Maybe it was time for me to stop this rant about his dad. But seriously, his dad was ALPHA EVANS!!!

The front door is flung open and mom comes in and I sit down in shock.

"Mom" ? I manage to say , "you're back"?
I did not tell her I was bringing anyone home.

"Yes baby" she said. "Good evening", Justin said to my mom.

"Good evening dear", Who is the handsome young man, she questioned as she turned to face me. Your mate? she added when I did not answer her on time.

Mom ? What do you mean "mate"? I reply surprised? My mom was not a werewolf so I was actually confused.

I can sense he's a wolf she said looking at Justin.

"Mom! that's ridiculous, I replied trying to laugh.

You've watched too many fictional movies I said to her.

"Darling, it is obvious Justin is a wolf and a very strong one, he has Alpha blood, doesn't he?

Now I was in shock. I did not even know what to say.

"How do you know I ask" ? She sits down on the couch opposite Justin and I and says "I think it's time you know the whole truth , you are old enough anyway".

"Mom? know what truth"? I ask getting worried.

Then she begins "sweetheart I'm a werewolf and Ray is not actually your real father. I sit down with my mouth wide open.

What ? I asked shocked out of my mind.

This was too much to take in. After some time I felt my head spinning and I passed out.

THAT'S CHAPTER FOUR GUYS !
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️.