(G°JY) Drunk words are sober thoughts

Gadjet x Yuma
For: Someonewhoneedsaname

Gadjet's POV

" I'm tired of your shit Aron. Being gay isn't something to make fun of! " I spat at one of my bestfriends.

Aron, otherwise known as Deuce is who he is.

"just get over it Anthony. I'm aloud to do what I want" Aron muttered, lighting a cigarette as he put it to his lips.

"what you're doing is not okay though. There's nothing wrong with being gay. " I argued.

" whatever " he muttered and walked off.

Jimmy walked out of my apartment, a look of concern on his face.

"everything alright? " he asked, sitting next to me.

"yeah....Aron is just being an ass again... " I mumbled, running a hand through my hair.

"isn't he always? " Jimmy asked with a laugh.

"sometimes... " I replied "listen..if..uh..if anyone needs me I'll be at the bar down the street. "

" I'll go with, I could use a drink " Jimmy said with a smile.

"uh...sure" I said.

We both got up and made our way down the street.

I opened the bar door for jimmy, following him inside.

We sat down at the bar, waiting for the bartender.

"I'll take the strongest thing you got.. " Anthony muttered to the bartender.

"make that two" Jimmy added.

I ran a hand through my hair as we waited for our drinks.

" it's nice to talk without Aron around to make comments and whatnot " Jimmy said as the bartender handed him his drink.

"what do you mean? " I asked, raising an eyebrow as I took a large sip of mine, gulping down.

Hopefully by the time I finish this drink I won't be drunk enough to blurt out the few secrets I've been keeping from Jimmy.

" I don't know. He just usually has a comment on everything we have to say. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy but he's a real ass sometimes " Jimmy said with a slight laugh.

"yeah...I guess you're right " I said in reply, taking another sip of my drink.

~

I think it was about one and a half of those drinks later where I was literally saying things without realizing it.

The one thing I hoped I wouldn't say happened to just slip out of my mouth.

"Jimmy....I love you... " I mumbled in a drunk laughing fit.

"what? " he asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

He hadn't touched his second drink but I could tell he was still, even if in the slightest bit intoxicated.

" I loooovvvveeee you..... " I giggled I chugged down the rest of my drink.

" You probably don't " he murmered, biting his lip.

" what's that saying they say?.... " I slurred " oh yeah...haha... Drunk words are sober thoughts or whatever..... "

" yeah, I'll ask you in the morning and we'll see what you say..." Jimmy said, staring at the glass in front of him.

" but I'd say the same thing Jim Jim" I giggled.

" I'm thinking we should get you back to the bus before you have anymore to drink. " Jimmy said, hopping off the bar stool.

I hopped off the bar stool, stumbling my way towards the door.

Jimmy caught me just as we walked outside and I had just about fallen.

"thank you Jim Jim " I giggled.

" yeah whatever... " he mumbled, draping his arm over my shoulder to help stop me from falling.

" hey Jim Jim, can I do something? " I asked.

At this point I knew I had no control over my drunken mind.

"depends... " he replied, looking at me.

Without thinking, I smashed my lips into his, causing us both to stumble back a bit.

Jimmy surprisingly didn't push me away but pulled me closer to him.

Even if I wouldn't remember most of tonight I knew I'd remember this.

I pulled away, an idiot smile on my face as we walked back to the bus.

We were a bunch of smiles and laughs as we made our way to the bus.

Aron was sitting outside with a cigarette in hand.

I could tell he was glaring at us as we walked onto the bus.

Did we care? Nope!

I collapsed onto the couch, pulling Jimmy with me.

He fell on top of me, smiling brightly.

We adjusted ourselves so that Jimmy was next to me with my arms around him.

I don't remember much after that because I fell asleep but I do know that my life is about to get ten times better even if we have to deal with comments from Aron.