(J3T°TP) Circles

Johnny 3 Tears x Tha Produca

George's POV

Aron had been pretty upset lately.

We rarely ever saw him since the accident.

His girlfriend had gotten into a car accident but didn't survive. Aron was devastated.

He would rarely respond to our texts and we don't even try calling.

Luckily we weren't on tour for the next couple months so we wouldn't have to worry about getting on contact with him.

We all wanted to talk with him but he needed space at the moment.

I don't think any of us have truly seen him for at least three weeks.

I sat on my couch, sipping on a drink and eating chips as I watched TV.

All of a sudden my phone went off with a text.

I set everything down and picked up my phone.

It was a message from Aron in the group chat the guys and I had.

All it said was ' I'm sorry '.

I raised an eyebrow, texting my response.

George: what are you sorry for?
Jorel: yeah? Aron, you're worrying us
Jordan: Aron?

All of us kept texting his name, seeing if he'd respond.

Nothing.

I got off my couch, shoving my phone in my back pocket and rushing to get some shoes on.

My heart was racing and my mind wouldn't stop imagining all the possible things I'd see when I got to his apartment.

I'm hoping I'll see the one where he's alright and just fell asleep or something.

I got in my car, speeding off to his house.

As soon as I pulled into the driveway I got out of my car and ran up to the front door.

I tried the doorknob. Locked.

Luckily I knew where a spare key was hidden.

I grabbed the spare key and unlocked the door, stepping inside.

" Aron? " I called out, looking around.

Must be in his room.

I slowly pushed open the door, seeing the bathroom light on.

I walked over, knocking on the door.

No response so I opened it, my eyes going wide when I saw Aron slumped against the counter, pale and unconscious.

" Aron! " I cried out, rushing over to him.

I put two fingers on his neck, making sure he was still alive.

Luckily he was.

If I remember from last time correctly he should hopefully wake up and throw up all the pills so they're out of his system.

I sat down, pulling his unconscious body into my lap.

" why would you do this Aron.... " I murmured, running my thumb over his scarred wrist.

I hated seeing my best friend this way even though we all knew something was up.

Aron's always suffered with depression and he would sometimes have episodes where it would get bad.

I remember back when we were teenagers.

I went over to his house one day and his parents weren't home.

The door was unlocked so I went inside.

I called his name a few times but got no response so I went up to his room, figuring he was asleep.

As I walked to his room I passed the bathroom, finding it weird the light was on.

I took a few steps backwards, pushing the door open and finding one of my best friends unconscious on the floor.

" Aron! " I shouted, rushing to his side.

I tried shaking him awake but the younger didn't budge. 

" aron please wake up" I repeated, holding him in my arms.

" please, I don't wanna lose you!"

I remember sitting there for a few hours with him.

I'd fallen asleep only to wake up to him sitting by the toilet, pale faced as he threw up all the contents of his stomach.

I got up, grabbing a wash cloth and running it under the sink.

After sitting back down next to him I handed him the wash cloth, rubbing his back.

Aron was okay after a few more minutes.

He cleaned himself up before putting the wash cloth in the dirty laundry bin.

He looked down in shame but I pulled him back into my arms.

" it's okay...everything is alright " I murmured as I ran my hand up and down his back.

" I'm so sorry George....I..I just wanted it all to be over... " he sobbed into my sweatshirt.

" I know...You don't have to be sorry. All that matters is that you're okay. " I assured him.

" what's the point though...My family hates me...just like everyone else... " he muttered.

" I don't hate you..." I replied. ' I love you ' I wanted to add.

" I'm sure one day I'll make a horrible mistake Jorel and you will hate me for " Aron mumbles.

" I doubt that " I said.

I looked at Aron as started to stir around in my arms.

"hm?....g-george.....why.....why are you....here?... " he murmured, his voice quiet and raspy.

" because I got worried when you sent that text and didn't respond with anything else. We're all worried about you.. " I replied.

"haha....You....You shouldn't worry about me....it's not like....not like any of you care...about me..anymore. " he muttered.

" you're right Aron. I don't just care about you I....I fucking love you. I have all these years and seeing you like this hurts me. I can't stand it " I said, half hoping he was paying attention.

He looked up at me with tired but wide eyes.

" You what?...." he asked.

" I fucking love you " I replied.