(AE°AC) Do You Think About Me?

Aron Erlichman x Athina Clefairy

Athina's POV

"Aron? Can we please talk?"

The two of us got up off the couches of the studio room, leaving the others inside as we walked out to the parking lot.

His sister, Arina, already knew what I was going to talk about with him and when I told her, believe me, me she flipped out.

We stood where Aron would normally go to have a cigarette.

I felt him lace his hand with mine.

" what did you want to talk about?" he asked, looking at me.

" it's about....about us. I don't think we should be together anymore. I just....I don't feel like you truly love me and I always get so upset when you go out drinking cause I...I don't know if you'll go home with some random girl. "

He looked at me like I was crazy. " you're kidding....right?"

I shook my head, letting go of his hand.

He looked genuinely hurt and it honestly made my heart break in half.

Before I could say anything else he just walked off.

I sighed, chewing my lip as I walked back into the studio to get my stuff.

Everyone looked at me when I walked in which only led me to believe Arina told them.

" look, I'm sorry. Alright. I just can't be with him if I don't feel like he truly loves me and if I'm always suspicious. " I said, picking my bag and coat up.

" then you don't know Aron. He does love you, Athina. He loves you more than anyone and he would never cheat on you. Not once has he done anything to lose your faith and he's always shown you he loves you. " Arina spoke, getting up.

" I know his past, he could be cheating on me and none of us know it. " I argued.

Jimmy was up as well now, heading for the computer.

" we know for a fact he would never cheat on you and that he loves you more than anything. If you don't believe us, listen to this. " Jimmy said, handing me a pair of headphones.

I sighed, sitting in the roller chair and putting the head phones on. I hit play on a file named 'do you think about me?'

I was a bit confused why they were showing me this but I just listened.

At first I wasn't really paying attention to the lyrics but then when I did...I was completely shocked. I knew Aron had written this and the only reason I think that they'd show me this was because...he wrote it for me.

By the end of the song I had a few tears rolling down my cheeks. I took the headphones off, wiping away the tears.

" now do you believe he would ever do anything to hurt you or betray your trust?" Arina asked.

I shook my head. " I'm so sorry...I have to go find him and apologize. " I quickly got up.

I put my jacket on and ran out of the studio, looking around for him.

It took about fifteen minutes till I found him leaning on the wall with a cigarette.

I walked up to him.

" Aron?... " I said quietly.

" hm?" he murmured, taking a drag from his cigarette.

" I'm sorry....about what I said...I shouldn't have. "

" sure you are. "

" I'm being serious. I really do regret it. They....they showed me the song...that you wrote about me... "

This caught his attention. He looked over at me, seeing my tear stained and red face.

It was mainly red because of how cold it was but he could still tell in had been crying.

He put his cigarette out, both of us staying quiet.

" I do love you, Aron and I should've realized that you love me back. " I said quietly. I hesitantly hugged him, not knowing how he'd react.

I was relieved when I felt him wrap his arms around me.

" I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

" I'm sorry too...I should've tried better to show you that I loved you. " he said, kissing the top of my head.

" let's go inside. It's freezing out here. " I let go of him.

" yeah. " he agreed.

I took his hand, both of us going back into the studio.

A/N: okay, so I know this is a lot different than my normal one shot but I got the idea to write this while watching a lyric vid for do you think about me. And yes, he did actually write this song for Athina. I think the reason it's not on the new invincible is because Athina and him aren't together anymore.