(JD°TP) Christmas in Hollywood

J-Dog x Tha Prodcucer

Aron's POV

Just another Christmas alone. I wasn't surprised. It had been this way ever since my band kicked me out.

I just spent most of the day at a bar.

Now it was only Christmas Eve but I knew this Christmas would be no different than any other.

It was almost midnight so I decided to go to bed.

I shut the tv off and went up to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

The next morning I wasn't up till about eleven. Christmas wasn't my thing anymore because I was an adult and because I had no one to celebrate with.

Once I did get out of bed I took a quick shower. When I got out I checked my phone, finding it strange that I had a text message.

Not just that but it was from Jorel. I never deleted his number because if I'm being honest, I still have feelings for him even after everything with HU.

I opened the message.

Jorel: hey aron, I don't know if you still have my number or not but if you do, merry Christmas. I was hoping you'd like to meet up and talk.

I was a bit shocked but responded either way.

Aron: um...sure. Yeah, that sounds nice. Why don't you just come over...I don't really want to go anywhere. It will be just you, right?

He responded almost immediately.

Jorel: sure and yeah. Only me.

Aron: okay. Come over around 1.

I didn't bother to look for a response. I was curious as to why he wanted to talk.

I just got dressed and went downstairs, waiting for him to arrive.

~

1 o'clock came and I honestly wasn't surprised that he didn't show up.

I just got up, heading to get my shoes and coat on around two.

Just as I had grabbed my keys there was a knock at the door.

I rose a brow but went to get it.

Jorel stood in front of me.

" Aron, I'm so sorry. We would've been here at one but the roads started to get really bad. " he spoke, looking at me.

" we?" I asked.

All of a sudden the guys appeared in front of me, including Matt and Danny who I could tolerate.

I rose a brow, Jorel had said it would be just him.

" look Aron, we're sorry we kicked you from the band. It isn't the sane without and we all miss you. " Jorel said.

Charlie scoffed but Matt hit him in the back of the head.

" fine...Jorel is right. It's not the same without you... " he muttered.

" mind if we come in, esè?" Dylan asked.

" No...not at all. " I murmured.

I had been kind of silent because I was astonished that they wanted me back in their lives.

I moved out of the way, letting them in as I slipped my shoes and coat off.

" We brought beer even though im sure you have some already. " Johnny said.

They just kind of made themselves at home like they'd used to when they came over. It was nice to have a normal Christmas for one.

~

A few hours after they'd arrived Jorel approached me, asking if we could talk. I agreed and let him into a hallway where it was quieter.

" so...what do you want for Christmas?" he asked.

I was a bit confused but answered anyways. " honestly, just being able to spend it with you guys again is enough for me. I didn't really celebrate it anymore cause I didn't have anyone to celebrate with. "

" oh...well you have us to celebrate with know so hopefully it'll be cheerful for you again. " he gave a smile.

" yeah. Since you asked me, I want to know what you want. " I said.

" what I want?"

" yes. That's what I said. "

" well what I want for Christmas is for you to be mine. "

I went kind of wide eyed as I looked at him. " You what?.... "

" I want you to be mine. "

I just hugged him tightly. This was honestly the happiest I'd been since they kicked me out.

" hey Aron, look up. "

I looked up but there wasn't anything there.

" what am I supposed to be looking at?" I asked.

" a mistletoe. "

" there's nothing there. "

" yes there is. "

" then just kiss me already, dumbass. " I chuckled.

He placed his lips on mine, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I happily kissed back, my arms slipping around his neck.

He pulled away after about a minute, looking at me.

I gave a smile as did he.

We then both walked back out to the others, joining in on their conversation.

The rest of the night went well and I was never alone on Christmas or any day for that matter after that. "

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ( if you celebrate it). Hope you enjoy this little Christmas special oneshots and that you have a good Christmas