(FM°TP) Skin And Bones

Funny Man x Tha Produca

* trigger warning *

Dylan's POV

Aron was acting strange lately.

He was always in his bunk when we weren't performing and if we were he just seemed so out of it on stage.

I noticed he wasn't eating much lately either and any time he did I'd always find him in the bathroom a couple minutes after.

It was starting to worry me.

" have you guys noticed how weird Aron is acting lately?.." I asked, looking around at the guys.

" weirder than usual?" George asked.

I gave a nod.

" I don't know. I've noticed he just seems kinda out of it 24/7 lately though " Jorel piped up.

"yeah..." I replied.

" he looks a little thinner than normal too." Matty added.

" he's always been thin " Charlie said.

" yes, but like an unhealthy type of thin..." Matty muttered.

" speak of the devil" George murmured, gesturing to the doorway.

"w-what?" Aron stammered, looking around shakily at all of us as we stared at him.

" hey buddy....are you feeling alright lately?" Jorel asked, getting up and carefully approaching him.

" i-im fine...why?..." he asked, a shaky tone to his voice.

" we're just worried...You seem to be kinda down lately " I said as I too got up.

" n-no...I'm fine...s-seriously..." he stuttered.

" are you sure?..." I asked.

He gave a faint nod before retreating back into the bunks.

None of us believed him of course.

~

All of us sat around in a circle like shape, pizza boxes in the middle.

all except Aron.

He'd taken a piece of two with him to his bunk and that was the last we saw of him for the rest of the night.

Everyone headed to bed after finishing up their food since it was pretty late.

I was the last to go though.

As I approached my bunk I couldn't help but notice the faint light coming from under the door to the bathroom.

At first I brushed it off as one of the guys brushing their teeth or something but then I heard quiet sobbing through the door.

I walked over, giving a small knock on the door.

" y-yeah?.." a voice stammered from the other side.

It was Aron.

" can I come in?" I asked in a gentle voice.

"..I...I don't know..." he replied.

" please " I said.

With that came the click of the door unlocking.

I slowly and carefully opened the door to see Aron sitting on the floor, pale faced.

" what happened? " I asked, shutting the door and sitting down next to him.

"i-if I tell you something....w-will you k-keep it a secret?..." he stuttered, looking up at me with red and puffy eyes.

" of course " I replied.

"..I...I...I've been starving myself...for awhile now..." he said, looking down in an ashamed matter.

I pulled him into a hug, running a hand up and down his back in a soothing manner.

"..is there a reason?..." I asked.

" i-i don't know...I just don't feel good enough...like everything I do isn't good enough for you and the guys...." he said,resting his head on my shoulder.

" Aron, don't say that. Everything you've ever done for this band and the people in it are the reason we are where we are today. There's no need to feel not good enough " I replied, pulling him into my lap.

"I..I know I just feel like a screw up....I mean I am so..." he mumbled, sniffling.

I wiped a few tears from his face.

" I don't want you to ever feel like this again. I'm going to make sure you get better Aron, I promise " I said, looking at him.

He looked up at him, that spark he used the have in his eyes returning.

" thank you Dylan..." he said before placing his lips on mine.

" anything for you..." I mumbled against his lips before kissing back.