(SJ°TP) Relapse

Shady Jeff x Tha Producer
* DON'T READ IF SENSITIVE TO DRUG CONTENT AND DEPRESSIVE SITUATIONS*

Jeff's POV

I sat on the living room couch with Aron.

I wrapped a belt around my upper arm while he held a lighter to the spoon in his hand.

We were usually silent when we did this together. Once in the morning and once before passing out at night, plus whatever we did separately during the day.

I sat there, waiting for him to fill the needle and then find a vein.

He finally stuck the needle into my arm, causing me to flinch slightly.

It didn't hurt bad, like a tiny bee sting for a few seconds.

I took a paper towel to my arm, holding it to the puncture wound to help the bleeding.

" I'll go grab another needle. " Aron murmured, getting up. He disappeared to another room.

Yeah, we're druggies but we still take precautions. Sharing needles is like the shittiest thing to do.

I watched him walk back into the room and sit on the couch.

I slipped the belt off my arm, handing it to him.

He wrapped it around his upper arm while I lit the fire under the spoon with one of the millions of lighters we have lying around.

After a few minutes I took the needle and filled it with the substance.

Next, I looked for a vein on his arm. I found one in his hand so I stuck the needle in there.

Sometimes it was hard to find a vein and we'd spend forever searching.

I handed him a paper towel to soak up the small amount of blood.

I could slowly feel the effects start to set in from my turn so I just kinda slumped against the couch.

Eventually I let myself fall asleep, just taking a quick nap.

~

I woke up around eleven thirty.

I decided to text this girl I'd been talking to for a little while.  Her name was Chelsea.

She was really pretty and nice but I kind of had a feeling she'd stop talking to me if she found out that I did drugs.

I was thinking about asking her out soon though.

I grabbed my phone off the table and pulled up the chat with her.

We just talked about how the past couple days had been and what we'd been up to.

After a bit I finally asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner.

I was so glad she said yes.

Aron's POV

I had just hung around the house, waiting for Jeff to wake up.