(DM°TP) Betrayal

Danny's pov

Me and Aron had been together from a little after highschool until about when 2010 came around.

Aron and the others had been doing good in their band, Hollywood Undead.

I had my own band that wasn't too successful but I enjoyed it.

When 2009 came around things went down hill.

Aron was kicked out of Hollywood Undead and he was broken from it.

~  flash back ~

Aron burst through the door of the apartment, tears in his eyes.

"what's wrong? " I asked, pulling him into a hug.

"t-they kicked m-me out o-of Hollywood U-Undead" he stuttered through sobs.

I held him close, rubbing his back and reassuring him that it'd be okay.

~ flash back over ~

I stayed with him but after awhile it just became too much.

He was rarely ever happy and he drank a lot.  I wanted to be there for him but I just couldn't.

Then, the guys asked me to replace him.

I betrayed Aron because I joined the band.

Aron was heartbroken when I told him and what I did next hurt him more.

I broke up with him. I left him when he needed me the most.

~ flash back ~

" Aron....i've been asked to join Hollywood undead. " I said, sitting next to him on the couch.

"what do you mean?  You won't take the offer, right? " he asked, a look of hurt in his eyes.

"n-no....I took the offer. " I said quietly.

"w-what?.... " he stuttered, tears glazing his eyes.

"i-im sorry....they needed me" I said.

" what about me?  Don't you think I need you? " Aron spat, pushing me away as he got up off the couch.

" it's not always about you Aron! " I shouted " and since you can't seem to support me I just can't do this anymore. We're over! " I shouted.

Tears fell down Aron's cheeks as he grabbed his jacket, not bothering to put it on as he walked out into the rain.

~ flashback over ~

He stopped talking to me and the others. Anytime I saw him in public he looked so beat down and broken and it hurt to see him like that, knowing it was partially my fault.

After awhile Aron had disappeared for a few years. None of us really heard from him directly but he was making music and not wanting anything to do with us.

Then,  one day I heard a knock at the door so I got up, seeing all the guys with worried looks on their faces.

" is something wrong? " I asked, letting them in.

We all walked to the living room and sat down.

"a-aron killed himself. " Jorel stuttered.

"wait...what? " I asked, looking at him as tears formed in my eyes.

"y-yesterday...he killed himself but before he did he stopped at my house and told me to give this to you. " Jorel said, handing me an envelope that said Danny with a heart next to it.

"i-i didn't think much of it at first until his sister called me earlier this morning when she found him in the bathroom. " Jorel said and turned his gaze to the floor.

Tears fell down my cheeks as the guys got up and left.

I opened the envelope, taking out a note. It read

" dear Danny,
         By the time you're reading this I'm already gone. I'm sorry. I know it's selfish of me to do this but I just couldn't take it. A life with people hating me for some mistake I completely regret. A life without the guys. And a life without you. I just couldn't handle it anymore. I loved you Danny but when you left me, I lost everything. Everything that made me happy. Everything that stopped me from killing myself in my earlier years. I just couldn't take it anymore. I wish you would've heard me out instead of just leaving.   I guess my lyrics did come true. I've, lost it all, fell today, it's all the same
I'm sorry oh , I'm sorry, I'm sorry, no
And I've, been abused, I feel so used, because of You. This is goodbye. I love you Danny
                     ~ Aron "

I clutched the note in my hand, tears streaming down my face. It was all my fault Aron was gone and I never got to say goodbye to him.

~

I stood in front of his grave, tears falling down my face.

" Aron, I'm so god damned sorry. I loved you and then I screwed it up by leaving you and now you're gone. I never even got to say goodbye or that I still loved you. I just wish you were here. " I sobbed.

" what are you doing here? " his sister, Arina spat " Its your fault he's dead! "

I just looked at her, tears falling down my cheeks.

" she's right....it is my fault. " I thought to myself as I walked off to my car.

~

I stood in my bathroom.

I knew what I was going to do was selfish because I wasn't thinking of everyone else in my life but I wanted to be with him more than anything.

I stood in front of the mirror in the apartment me and aron had shared for so long. I held a bottle of pills in my hand, opening it and dumping all of the contents into my hand.

" I love you Aron.... " were the last words ever spoken from me.

I hadn't called anyone to tell them I was gonna do this, knowing they'd try stop me.

I just wanted to be with him again, to tell him how sorry I was for everything.

A/N: this was originally gonna be the ending for Black Dahlia before I changed the plot to Aron ending up with Jimmy. I figured I'd turn it into a one shot since I liked the idea.