(J3T°TP) You And I Against The World

Johnny Three Tears x Tha Producer

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Aron's POV

It was late at night. I was the last one at the studio as usual.

I took off my headphones, sighing quietly.

I'd shut the lights off awhile ago so the only light came from the computer in front of me.

I'd been feeling really low lately because I can kind of sense everyone drifting away from me.

I know they won't fully leave me till we're finished with this album and we've been on tour once or twice. All that jazz that comes with being in the music business.

I was the only one who knew anything about producing and editing  music so of course they needed me.

I don't get what I did to make them drift from me but...Its whatever I guess.

I ran a hand through my hair, getting out of the office chair.

I walked to the couch, picking up my coat and putting it on.

I figured a smoke break would help clear my mind a little bit so I can focus on finishing editing this song and getting my vocals in for the next one.

None of the others had seen the lyrics I wrote for the next song yet so it'll be a surprise to them tomorrow. Not that theyre very positive lyrics though.

I walked outside, getting my cigs and lighter from my pocket.

The light from the small flame faintly lit up my face as I lit my cigarette.

I gave a small breath, seeing it in the air. It was pretty cold right now even though this is LA. Its in between the middle and end of winter so.

I took a long drag, blowing the smoke from my mouth as I looked at the starry sky.

I stayed out there for around ten minutes, going inside because my teeth started to chatter.

I shed my jacket back onto the couch, sitting back down in the office chair.

I took a few seconds to let my eyes adjust in the darkness, squinting when I turned the computer back on since it'd shut off while i was outside.

It took me about and hour to finish editing the song. I looked at my phone, seeing it was around one in the morning.

The guys had left hours ago.

I got up from the chair again, yawning quietly.

I walked to the microphone, turning it on.

I was gonna record my verses for our song 'paradise lost'.

I took a sip of water and turned on the equipment.

I put the headphones on and took a deep breath.

" Let it all burn, i will burn first. God I've tried, am i lost in your eyes. Just let me burn, it's what i deserve. God I've lied, am i lost in your eyes?" i sang.