(G°TP) Let You Go

Gadjet x Tha Produca

Anthony's POV

I stared down at a picture of the two of us.

We looked so happy.

I don't know what went wrong.

I think he just got bored of me to be honest.

I still remember the last time we really talked. Well it was more argued but whatever.

It was about six months ago, that's when everything ended.

Now, I see him around town sometimes with his buddies or some chick.

Even if I was looking straight at him he would never look at me.

He'd probably moved on even though he was the cause of our fight.

I'd found out he'd gotten drunk and slept with some chick in our apartment.

This wasn't the first time it'd happened but I just got so fed up with it.

It was usually a monthly thing.

The only reason I put up with it was because I loved him.

I guess it wasn't mutual though.

" I swear to god Aron! You walk out that door and come back with some random chick, it's over! I'm so tired of this bullshit!" Anthony shouted.

" fine. I won't fucking come back then. I'll leave and you won't ever have to worry about me anymore cause I'll stay out of your life. " Aron spat back before walking out and slamming the door shut.

Tony ran his hands through his hair, just letting himself fall to his knees.

" I just wish he would've stopped instead of leaving me. " Anthony said with a sigh.

Aron's POV

I sighed, staring down at the only photo I'd managed to keep from when me and Anthony were together.

Truth is, I missed it. I missed him.

I regret everything I did but there's not really anything I can do about it.

I've changed a bit since the whole thing.

I've stopped going out and getting drunk as much.

Yeah, I still do sometimes and when I do I usually get a girl but the only reason I get drunk is because my mind is always racing with ways I couldve changed while I was still with Tony. Ways I couldve changed so we'd still be together.

I told him I'd stay out of his life though so that's what I'm doing.

He's probably moved on anyways.

If he didn't and he'd be willing to let me back I'd gladly change. I'd be the person he'd wanted me to be instead of the sleazy unfaithful boyfriend I was.

I felt like shit for what I did to him and I would take it all back if I could.

Anthony's POV

I was walking down the street one day when I saw Aron walking as well.

He seemed to be alone so I decided to approach him.

I jogged up to him, tapping his shoulder. He turned around to look at me, eyes kind of wide.

" can we...can we talk?" I asked.

"um..yeah I guess. " he murmured in reply.

We found a place to sit and talk quietly.

" I...I don't know if you've moved on. Or not but... I..I miss us...together.... " I spoke quietly. I chewed my lip, anxious about his reaction.

" oh..." was all he said. I was a little disappointed.

We both stayed silent for awhile, staring at the ground.

I was surprised when Aron decided to speak up.

" truth is....I miss us too. You deserve so much better than me though, what I did was wrong and stupid and if I could, I would take it all back. "

It was my turn to look at him wide eyed.

"Aron....."

" Anthony, I just don't want to do that to you again, okay. Who knows what happens when I get drunk anymore. I certainly can't control myself so I could do it again and I can't do that to you...not again... "

" I'm willing to take that chance. I'll help you get better with your drinking and not do things like that. I just want us to be together again....I still love you.... "

"...You...You do?... " he looked at me. I could see the guilt in his eyes.

" yes, I do and I never stopped. I regretted yelling at you not to come back, I regretted pushing you out of my life. I just want you back. "

" I..I want the same thing but....I just don't want to hurt you again, Anthony. "

" that's why I'll help you work through all of this, okay. I want us to be happy again because I know at the moment, without eachother, we're not happy. "

I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"...okay.....I...I'll try and get better. I'll make sure I don't hurt you again..... "

He was looking at the ground still.

I made him look at me, kissing him gently.

He immediately kissed back.

Once we both pulled away, I took his hand and we both got up, just deciding to walk around the city for a little while.

I was glad to have him back and I think vice versa for him.