(FM°TP) Guzzle Guzzle

Funny Man x Tha Produca

Dylan's pov

We were out at one of the local bars tonight.

I could've sworn I saw Aron here too but I decided not to tell anyone since I knew it would cause trouble.

Truth his I hated the fact that we kicked him out but I didn't mind having Danny around.

No one knows but I may have the slightest crush on Aron.

Okay, maybe not a crush. He was just so hot to the point that I wanted to fuck the living day lights out if him.

To hear him scream my name.

God, just thinking about it made me horny.

I gulped down my drink and slipped away from the others.

I saw a thin framed male walk to the door.

Maybe it was just the alcohol but he looked just like Aron.

I didn't bother to tell the guys I was leaving as I made my way to the door.

He'd already left and was heading down the street now.

I kept a safe distance so he wouldn't know I was following.

It didn't take very long for him to get to his small apartment like house.

I knew what I was doing was probably wrong but I didn't care.

I wanted this. No, I needed this.

I waited for him to go into his house before walking up and speaking around till I found an open window.

It was the one to his bedroom.

I ducked down so he wouldn't see me when he went to go to bed.

I was there for a few minutes till I heard footsteps.

I peaked into the room, seeing him move his hands to take his shirt off.

Was I being a creep? Yes. Did I care? No.

I watched as he slipped out of his jeans, kicking them towards a pile of clothes on his floor.

I waited till the lights were off and I was sure he was asleep to climb in.

I crawled in through the window, knocking something over.

I looked up to see him stirring a bit.

I tip toed across the room, tripping on something and falling onto his bed.

"what the hell?... " I heard Aron mumble.

" shit... " I muttered as I stood up, towering over him.

"d-dylan?... Why are you here? " he said with a shaky breath..

" relax...I'm not going to hurt you Aron. I could never do that" I said as I climbed onto his bed.

" then why are you here? " he asked.

" because I have a few things I need to take care of " I mumbled as I crawled on top of him, strattling his waist.

"w-whst do you mean? " he asked.

I took a piece if his hair, twirling it around in my fingers.

" I've always wanted to hear what you sound like screaming my name... " I murmured in his ear.

I kissed his earlobe, nibbling on it.

I moved so that I was facing him.

He looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

I pulled my shirt off over my head before kissing him deeply.

He didn't push me away but started to unbuckle my belt as we kissed.

I moved my hands down so I could slip out if my pants, leaving the two of us in our boxers.

I pulled the covers off if his body and strattled him again, trailing my hand down his chest.

I played with the hem of his boxers as I kissed him, earning needy whines from the smaller male.

I let myself explore his neck with my lips, earning a few whimpers and shaky breaths.

A faint smirk appeared on my lips as I slipped my hand down his boxers, stroking his member.

His whines grew needier and whinier as I jerked him off.

Hearing him moan just made me even hornier.

I tugged his boxers off, throwing them onto the floor.

He tugged at my boxers but I swatted his hands away as I went back to jerking him off.

After a few more minutes of teasing him I let him pull my boxers of, letting my member spring free.

I chuckled a bit as I watched his eyes widen.

I moved to position myself so I was at his entrance.

" You ready? " I asked, biting my lip.

He gave a small nod.

I pushed into him, no lube, preparation, or condom.

I felt him arch his back a little as I thrusted in and out of him without his say.

I let out a shaky breath, trying to hold back a moan as I picked up my pace.

"f-faster! " Aron moaned out.

I bit my lip, speeding up even more.

I pulled out, thrusting into him harder than before which earned me a loud, low moan from him.

My hands trailed to his cock, jerking him off as I thrusted in and out if him.

" Dylan! " he practically screamed as I thrusted into him as hard as I could, signaling I'd hit his prostate.

" that's what I've wanted to hear all these years.... " I said in a low, husky voice as I pulled out and thrust into him again.

I pulled out and thrust back into him as hard as I could, morning loudly as I gripped the bed sheets.

" ah...God.... " he moaned out as he came all over my chest.

This set me over the edge.

I felt myself release into him, earning moans from both of us.

I pulled out, laying next to him.

I covered us both up with the blankets, bringing Aron into my arms.

I kissed the top of his head, running a hand through his hair.

Aron soon fell asleep, still curled up in my arms.

" I love you... " i mumbled quietly once I was sure he was asleep.

I knew this was the start if something great.

Hey y'all, sorry I'm kinda bad at writing smut sooo. But yeah, idk if I ship these two or not. Like I think they'd be cute together but like I dunno.