(SJ°TP) Toxicity

Shady Jeff x Tha Produca

No one's POV

Jeff and Aron were toxic.

They were toxic to themselves, the people around them, but mostly eachother.

Everyone knew they had a horrible relationship but neither would leave the other.

Both would hit, yell, and scream and eachother. Drunk or sober.

Cops had been called multiple times by neighbors and even their friends and family but both would lie, saying everything was fine and that theyd just gotten into a little argument.

That wasn't the case though.

Their fights always got physical, even escalating to throwing things at eachother.

What made things worse is that they were drug addicts and alcoholics.

They would always fight over money and drugs or just irrelevant stuff.

Their friends worried one or the other would end up dead one of these days.

Both had been to the hospital numerous times from their fights.

There was never a day that went by where one didn't have a scratch or bruise from the other.

They would be lucky to go a day without fighting.

They were dangerous people and even more dangerous when both were angry and around others.

They tried their best to not fight around their friends but it didn't always work.

There'd be times where they'd be hanging out at a friend's and they'd argue over something stupid.

When they were drunk though, it was a whole other story.

Theyd throw punches and hit eachother, completely oblivious to their friends being there.

They basically abused eachother physically and mentally.

No one could get them to separate though.

Under all the anger and abuse towards eachother they still loved eachother.

Sometimes you could catch a glimpse of it but compassion between the two was rarely ever shown.

Even with sex it would be rough and angry but they liked it that way. They were used to it.

Their relationship had been like this for the past three years.

The first year they were together no one would even suspect them of acting this way.

They seemed like a happy couple, loving towards eachother.

Yes, they got into fights but that happens to any couple.

Things didn't start to get bad till both started to drink a lot more and then when they picked up on drugs.

Both didn't think there was a problem with their relationship but everyone around them knew there was.

They'd witnessed the screaming, the attacking, the verbal arguments.

All their friends refused to get in the way though, knowing they'd either make things worse or get themselves involved in a fight and end up with bruises.

Both Aron and Jeff didn't care what their friends thought though. They just continued with their ways, lying to cops everytime they were called.

After every fight there'd be a mess to clean. Broken picture frames, broken electronics.

You name something in their house, it's probably been broken.

There were multiple places on the walls that you could tell there were holes in at one point, whether it be from punches or objects you wouldn't know.

They were toxic.

But neither cared.

A/N: okay, sorry for this shitty one shot. It's just something I thought of and really wanted to write about. I didn't plan on any dialogue and what not so that's why there is none. It's just kind of a look at a very toxic relationship between two very toxic people. P.S. I know they aren't anything like this irl. Jeff is an awesome father irl and Aron is nothing like this. Yes, he may be kinda a player but he's not an abusive guy or a drug addict.