(CS°TP) I Hope You're Happy

Charlie Scene x Tha Producer

No ones POV

"Get the fuck out, Aron! No one wants your pathetic ass in this band anymore. We're sick of your bullshit!" Jordan snarled at Aron, the younger male flinching a bit.

Aron didn't understand what he did wrong but just by the look in his eyes you could tell his heart had just broken in two. Matty was the only one who noticed though because he was the only one who knew about Aron having feelings for the bandana wearing rapper.

Aron stood frozen where he was, wanting to spit some bitter insult in response but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Not to Jordan out of all people.

" I'm not joking, get your scrawny ass outta here! Next time I see you I outta beat the shit out of you. " Jordan hissed.

Everyone else was silent. Yes, they were all kind of fed up with Aron but they all got fed up with eachother at times. Jordan was the only one who couldn't seem to stand Aron anymore.

"F-Fine.....I'll go..." Aron managed to stutter out. He just pushed open the bus door and left, wrapping his arms around himself as he walked down the street.

" Don't you think that was a little harsh, esé?" Dylan questioned, putting a hand on his friends shoulder.

"No, I don't. I'm tired of his shit. " Jordan replied, swatting Funny's hand off his shoulder.

" yeah, the kid can be annoying at times but so can you. All of us get on each others nerves at some point. " Jorel added.

" Well Aron was always on my nerves and I was sick of it. " Jordan replied smugly, just going back to the bunks.

Jordan's POV

I crawled into my bunk, laying there. I gave a small sigh, realizing I had been kind of hard on Aron.

I couldn't help it though, he just made me so angry and irritated all the time that it just got to the point I couldn't deal with it anymore.

Who am I kidding, fuck Aron. I'm glad he's gone, he deserved what he got.

~fast forward about a year~

It was March first I believe.

The guys and I have been busy writing new music with our new lead singer, Daniel or Danny as everyone called him.

All of us had decided to go out to the bar for drinks to just hang out. We all walked in after finishing up at the studio.

I know we all got pretty wasted except for Matty cause he was our designated driver.

As soon as he'd driven me home I passed out on my couch, sleeping there till morning.

I woke up around 11 to my phone buzzing from a notification.

I groaned, my head pounding. My phone only made it worse.

I picked it up, looking at what the notification was.

It was from my calendar. I sighed, seeing what it said.

Aron's birthday.