(JD°TP) Long Distance

J-Dog x Tha Produca

Jorel's POV

It was about ten at night here in LA.

I was getting ready to go to bed since I had to get up early tomorrow.

I sat on my bed, my laptop in front of me.

I had skype opened up because Aron and I skyped at least twice a week.

He was living in Moscow, Russia at the moment so obviously we couldn't see eachother in real life.

It's tough keeping a long distance relationship but we manage and we're doing well.

I clicked on the video chat button, waiting for him to answer.

It took a few tries but he did eventually pick up.

When he did, the screen showed him still laying in bed, yawning quietly.

" did I wake you up?" I asked.

" yeah. " Aron mumbled.

" sorry. I always forget it's different time zones. " I replied.

" that's okay. I'm still getting used to it as well. "

" so....how is it over there?"

" it's nice. A little different from Los Angeles but it's a nice change. You'll have to come and visit soon. "

" trust me. I wish I could. We're touring around the U.S. For the next couple months though. After that well be touring in like Europe and stuff like that. I promise I'll come and see you then. "

" yeah, yeah......"

" I'm sorry. It's tough on me too. You know I want to see you but work keeps me busy. "

" I get that. "

" I do promise to visit you though, okay. No matter what the guys have planned I'll make sure I get the chance. "

" okay. "

" well, I gotta get up early tomorrow so I'm gonna get to bed. I love you and I'll talk to you later. "

" love you too. "

Aron gave a small sigh and hung up.

I shut my computer and set it on my side table.

I knew he was disappointed that I couldn't come see him and I was as well.

I pulled the covers over myself and turned the light out.

I yawned quietly and slowly fell asleep.

~ fast forward to when they're touring in europe because I'm a lazy mofo ~

We'd just finished one of our European tour shows.

Lucky for me, we were close to Moscow, Russia so I'd hopefully get the chance to see Aron.

I walked onto the bus, seeing all the guys in the lounge.

" hey....do you guys mind if I go to Moscow for the night. I'll be back tomorrow before we have to leave. " I asked, leaning in the doorway.

" I don't think you'll be able to. It's gonna take longer than we expected to get to our next show stop so we have to leave tonight. " George said.

" what? Are you serious? " I asked, walking up to them.

" yeah. Sorry Jorel. " Jordan piped in.

I sighed quietly and just went to my bunk.

Aron wouldn't be happy.