(SJ°TP) This Love, This Hate

Shady Jeff x Tha Produca

Jeff's POV

I can't believe I did that.

I pulled a gun on him.

I don't know what got into me or why I did it but it was a huge mistake.

He probably hates me now.

I feel like such an idiot.

I sat in my living room, my phone next to me as I debated whether to call him or not.

I was just about to dial his number as a knock came from the door.

I got up, walking over and opening the door.

" I left some stuff here " Aron muttered, water dripping from his hair.

It was raining hard outside and he was practically drenched.

I moved out of the way so he could walk in.

He stepped inside, pushing his wet hair out of his face.

" what uh...what did you leave? I can grab it for you.... " I offered.

" I'm good " he muttered, pushing past me and heading up the steps.

I followed close behind. " Aron, can you please let me explain myself " I pleaded as he grabbed a few of his shirts that were littered across the floor.

" what is there to explain? You pulled a gun on me, that's that. " he murmured.

" please. I don't know what I was thinking when I did that. I'm so sorry...please...You....You can't go" I begged.

" what? You want me to stay and risk you pulling a gun on me again and actually shooting me? Yeah, not happening " he replied coldly.

" Aron I'm sorry. I promise I'll never do it again. I swear " I said.

" No. You don't even know how angry and hurt I am that you would even do that at all " he said, walking out of my bedroom.

" please....babe I'm so sorry " I pleaded.

" sorry isn't gonna cut it if I get a bullet through me " he said bitterly, walking down the steps.

I followed him down the steps.

" please! I love you....I'm so sorry " I begged.

" well guess what? I really hate you right now " Aron spat, glaring at me.

I took a few steps towards him, pushing Aron against the wall and pinning him there.

" I don't fucking care if you hate me. You're not leaving this house unless I say so" I hissed in his ear.

" fuck off! You don't control what I do!" he argued.

" listen here Aron. I'm not playing nice anymore. You leave this house and I will hurt you " I growled, cupping his chin in my hand.

I could see the fear fill his eyes.

"j-jeff....what the hell?.....w-what's wrong with you?.... " he stammered.

" well I can't let you leave so I have to be like this. Sorry, this is your fault though " I replied with a smug grin.

" n-no it's not " Aron stuttered.

" oh trust me, it is. Now, are you still going to leave? " I asked.

".....n-no...." he replied hesitantly.

" good. Now go sit on the couch and I'll grab you some towels to dry off " I said, kissing his forehead and stepping back.

I did as I said, walking upstairs and grabbing a few towels.

I brought them back downstairs, seeing Aron on the couch like I told him.

I walked over, sitting next to him and wrapping a towel around him.

He was shivering, most likely from both me scaring him and being out in the rain.

I pulled him into my lap, pushing his bangs out if his face.

I took a towel and ruffled his hair with it.

Once I set the towel down I pulled him closer to me so that his back was against my chest.

He rested his head against my shoulder, still shivering.

I took the towel off him and then took a blanket from the back of the couch.

I draped the blanket over the both of us, wrapping my arms around him.

After awhile he fell asleep contently in my arms.

I smiled down at him, stroking his hair as he slept.

He shouldn't leave now.