(FM°TP) Save Me

Funny Man x Tha Produca

Aron's POV

It just got worse and worse.

Everyday I'd come home from the recording studio and Jeff would be drunk.

I don't think today will be any different.

I walked into the apartment, seeing most of the lights off.

I raised an eyebrow as I kicked off my shoes and shuffled towards the bedroom.

" Jeff? " I asked quietly as I gently pushed open the door to our room.

" where the hell were you? " he growled, approaching me.

I backed up only to hit a wall.

I couldn't quite see where he was because if how dark it was but I knew he was close by.

"I..I was at the studio...with the guys... " I stammered, anxiety bubbling in my stomach.

" bullshit Aron, I know you're cheating on me with one of them! You can't hide it anymore! " he shouted, putting an arm on either side of me so I couldn't escape.

" No I'm not! " I replied, squirming to get out of his grip.

" You dirty little liar " he hissed, his face inches from mine.

I could smell the alcohol on his breath and it was revolting from all the memories it brought.

I let out a grunt as Jeff shoved me to the ground, a foot on my chest so I couldn't get up.

" You little worthless piece of lying shit! " he yelled, causing me to flinch.

I was weazing from him pressing down so hard on my abdomen.

"j-jeff....g-get off....i-i...c-can't....b-breathe.... " I choked out, trying to push his foot off me.

" good you little fuck, I hope you die! " he said.

I could feel tears stinging my eyes as I gasped for breath.

He finally moved his foot off me, leaving me to gasp for air.

I was a little too hopeful.

He then kicked me hard in the abdomen and repeatedly in the legs.

Tears streamed down my face as I begged for him to stop.

Once he did I curled up into a ball, crying and sobbing my eyes out.

I squeaked as he pulled me up by the shirt and threw me against the wall, leaving another dent in it.

I was truly scared this time. Usually it would be over but now....I think he might actually kill me....

My gaze fell to the floor and colored dots started to surround my vision.

I was brought back to reality by being picked up again and a fist connecting with my jaw.

I let out a yelp, tears falling down my face.

He wouldn't stop.

He just kept punching and punching and punching.

After awhile I gave up fighting.

My vision started to spin and I felt light headed.

Jeff dropped me to the floor, starting to walk away.

" You worthless piece of shit " we're the last words I heard before everything went black.

Dylan's pov

I'd been worried about Aron for awhile.

It seemed like every couple days he'd come to the studio with more and more cuts and bruises on himself.

I knew Jeff was hurting him but he wouldn't admit it to us so we couldn't do anything.

I decided that once I finished up at the studio today I'd stop by Aron's and make sure everything was okay.

I made my way up to his floor, walking down the corridor till I found his apartment.

I raised an eyebrow when I saw the door creaked open but the lights were off.

" Aron? Jeff? " I asked quietly as I pushed open the door and stepped inside.

I flipped on a light switch, revealing empty beer bottles and such littered everywhere.

I knew they were from Jeff. Aron had quit drinking awhile ago. 

I looked around till my gaze stumbled upon their bedroom door.

I shuffled towards the door, pushing it open slightly.

I peaked inside, seeing what looked to be like smashed pictures and random stuff everywhere.

My eyes went wide as I looked to see Aron lying unconscious on the ground. 

He was so beaten and bloody that I barely recognized him.

I pushed the door open and rushed to his side.

"Aron! Aron please wake up! " I panicked as I kneeled next to him.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 911.

Eventually paramedics and policemen arrived.

I rode in the back of the ambulance with Aron, holding his hand tightly.

Aron's POV

I woke up to bright lights and the sound of moniters around me.

"what?....where the hell am I?... " I mumbled.

" The hospital... " a voice replied, causing me to jump.

I looked over to see Dylan sitting in one of the hospital chairs.

I'd just now noticed that he was holding my hand, tightly too.

" what's the last thing you remember? " The Mexican asked.

"uh...I remember coming home from the studio and Jeff...Jeff just immediately yelling at me. I knew he was drunk but he wouldn't stop. It couldn't breathe....everything hurt....it felt like I was dying.... " I replied, not even realizing I was crying.

" Aron, Jeff just about killed you. If I hadn't of found you, you'd be dead " Dylan said, gazing at the floor.

"i-im sorry.... I should've told you and the guys what was happening...I shouldn't have let him go this far....I'm so sorry...  " I mumbled, a couple tears falling down my cheeks.

" none of this is your fault. You didn't think it would escalate to this and that's okay. Aron, I know you're strong and that's why you didn't feel the need to tell us because you thought you could handle it. " Dylan said, running his thumb over my knuckles.

" but I let him almost kill me because of how hot headed I am... " I replied.

I felt Dylan wipe my tears away with his thumb.

I scooted over so that he could sit on the hospital bed with me.

" The guys and I knew something was up but we didn't want to pressure you and make things worse " Dylan said as he gently pulled me into his arms.

" I know...I should've said something though....I was just too scared... " I said quietly, resting my head against his chest.

" You don't have to be anymore. I promise no one will let Jeff hurt you ever again " Dylan said as he ran a hand up and down my back.

I hope he can keep that promise.