(TP°JS) Let's Get It Crackin

For ShadowPsyco

          Tha Produca x Jeffree Star

Aron's pov

I sat outside the studio with a cigarette between my lips.

Jeffree was supposed to be here like an hour ago to help record my new single.

I was a little pissed off at the fact that he was late but I did my best to just ignore it.

I watched as the pink sports car pulled into the parking lot with a screech of the tires.

I stood up, taking a drag of my cigarette as I walked over to the car.

Jeffree stepped out, giving a small smile.

" you're late " I muttered.

" beauty takes time Aron " Jeffree replied.

I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the studio.

I pushed open the door and walked down the hallway till I got to the recording room we were using.

Jeffree followed, appearing the room a couple minutes later and we got started right away.

~

We'd just finished recording for the day.

I was about to make my way out of the room when Jeffree shut the door, locking it.

" what the hell are you doing? " I asked, raising an eyebrow.

" oh nothing " he replied, a slight smirk tugging at his lips.

" I'm serious, what are you doing? " I asked.

" You and I both want this, I know it " Jeffree said, pinning me against the door.

I looked up at the taller male, uncertainty in my eyes.

" can I please just go. Seriously, I have shit to do " I muttered, trying to get him off me.

" I think I'll pass on that " Jeffree muttered, smashing his lips to mine.

My eyes went wide as he kissed me.

I was in too much shock to do anything back.

Jeffree pulled away, keeping a hand on my chin.

" something wrong? " he asked, snapping me out if shock.

"uh...n-no.... " I mumbled in reply.

"good...see you tomorrow Erlichmen " Jeffree said with a smug smirk on his face as he walked out of the room.

I stood still for a few seconds from my brain trying to process what just happened.

I finally slipped onto reality and rushed out if the room and building.

I still had no honest clue what just happened but I knew I'd be dead if a certain someone found out.

Looks like I've got some lying to do.

Sorry it's a bit short, I just kinda wanted to make a cliffhanger type thing. Leave a vote and if this gets at least 5 votes I'll do a part 2