(TP°JD) Black Dahlia

Aron's pov

" hey Aron, can I tell you something?" Jorel asked as we sat on the rooftop, beers in hand.

" sure I guess " I replied, looking at him.

" I love you " he said, chewing on his lip.

" I love you too, Jorel " I said, sipping my beer.

" No, I mean like I love you more than a friend Aron. I'm in love with you "

" you are?"

" yeah, yeah I am. I have been for awhile "

Now I didn't know if it was the booze talking or if he really meant it but I told myself he meant it.

We both looked at eachother, smiling drunkenly.

I rested my head on his shoulder, looking out at the city before our eyes.

" I'm in love with you too, Jorel " I spoke after a few minutes of silence.

I stood in front of his grave, holding a few red roses in my hands.

I tried holding back my tears but eventually I couldn't anymore.

I fell to my knees, crying quietly.

I set the flowers down in front of his headstone.

Jorel Decker

May 1st, 1984 ~ December 27th 2008

My tears fell onto the ground as I sat there with my head down.

"....I don't know how much longer I can do this without you..... " I choked out.

" I miss you everyday, I miss how you used to hold me, how we would stay up watching movies together or just drink on the roof together. I miss everything about you. I miss when we would say I love you to eachother "

"...heh....I remember the first time you told me you loved me. We were sitting on the rooftop during New Year's Eve a few years before you died. We were drunk off our asses but we just decided to sit outside anyways. It was just you and me. It was nice"

"...I wish you were still here....I wish that drunk driver didn't kill you in that accident.....I....I stopped drinking because of that. I didn't want to be the cause of someone else losing a loved one. "

" I wish I could still see your smile everyday or be there when you wake up. I wish I could still be in your arms while you whisper sweet nothing's to me. "

I shivered slightly from the cold wind nipping at my face.

It was only 20 degrees out but I didn't care.

I just wanted to be by Jorel on the anniversary of his death.

"...I love you so much, Jorel. Ever since I got the call telling me you were gone I've been a mess. I want you back Jorel. I just want to be in your arms one more time. I wanna see your smile once more. I want to hear your voice again. "

" I need you, Jorel. More than anything. "

A/N: sorry it's been a lot of JorelxAron lately. It's just kinda the ship I feel goes with a lot of the ideas I've been having lately. Yes, they're more depressing and what not but they've just been what comes to mind for certain reasons