(JD°TP) Heroin

J-Dog x Tha Produca

* if you are triggered by drug use or the mention of drugs I suggest you don't read this *

Aron's POV

I sat in my car for probably the third time today.

Everyone else was back in the studio.

I'd told them. I was going out for a smoke but that was a lie.

I'd quickly made it out of the studio and to my car.

As soon as I got in I took a quick look around, making sure no one could see me.

It was dark out so it would be hard to see me but there are street lights around so.

I locked the doors to my car and slipped my belt off.

I dug around under my seat till I found what I was looking for.

I still had some left over from earlier so I didn't have to refill the needle.

I wrapped the belt around my upper arm, holding the end in my teeth to keep it tight.

I searched around for a vein, finding one and sticking the needle in.

I didn't really move since I was quite used to it.

Once everything was in my arm I put the needle back under my seat with my other hand since the one I'd stuck the needle in was a bit numb.

After a few minutes of sitting there I put my belt back on and got out of my car.

As I was walking back into the studio I ran into Jorel.

"sorry..." I murmured.

" No, it's fine. I was just coming to get you. You alright? Your voice sounds a bit shaky " Jorel said, looking down at me.

"huh? Me...I'm...I'm fine. Let's just go back inside " I muttered.

" alright....why were you at your car anyways?" Jorel questioned.

"...I....was looking for another pack of cigarettes... " I muttered in a quick reply as I held the door for him.

We both walked inside and headed back to the studio.

Luckily no one noticed how jittery and out of it I was for the rest of the night.

At least I don't think anyone did

~

We were finished up for the night.

All the guys were talking so I decided it was a good idea to go recharge.

" I'm gonna go take a smoke break... " I murmured, slipping out of the room.

No one noticed as usual.

I quickly went out to my car, getting in and frantically looking around to make sure no one was watching.

I locked the doors and slumped down in my seat slightly.

I slipped my belt off and set it down next to me.

I searched around under my seat till I found what I needed.

I pulled everything out, quickly refilling the needle.

I didn't really look to see how much I was putting in but I didn't really care.

At this point, I'm too far gone to be helped.

It's not like anyone would care if I was gone either.