(JD°TP) Reverse This Curse

J-Dog x Tha Produca

Jorel's POV

I couldn't help but stare at the Russian vocalist as he sat on one of the sun chairs.

Aron was my best friend and let me tell you, being in love with this dickhead is not an easy thing.

All the sexual comments and gestures he would make....God damn.

" yo! Jay, you alright there buddy?" Jordan asked, waving his hands in front of my face before splashing me with the water.

"aghh...fuck...You know this shit don't taste good Jordan " I hissed, shoving the rapper.

" how else am I supposed to get you to stop gawking at Aron?" he chuckled.

My face went red. " I uh...I wasn't staring at Aron. I just zoned out " I muttered in reply, shaking my head.

" sure gay boy, If I didn't know any better I'd say you've got a little crush on him " he said, nudging my shoulder.

"naww...I'm...I'm not gay. Leave me alone!" I mumbled, attempting to swim away from him.

Once I was finally away from Jordan and the others I glanced over at Aron,  chuckling as he took a few steps into the pool.

He held his arms up and I could tell he was cold.

I swam up to him, splashing him with some water.

"jorel! You fuck!" he shouted, glaring at me before splashing back.

" watch your language, there are children Aron!" I scolded him with a laugh.

" since when are you my mom?" he asked with a sarcastic tone.

I laughed, shoving him slightly.

He shoved back and soon the two of us were wrestling eachother.

For being like one hundred twenty pounds he sure is strong.

After awhile I gave up, letting him win.

" hey uh...can we talk. In private?"  Aron asked once we'd both settled down.

" sure " I replied.

We both got out if the pool and put on our shoes before sneaking out to the woods.

" so what did you wanna talk about?" I asked as we stopped walking.

" I'm. Just going to be straight forward with you jorel. " he said, taking a deep breath. " iminlovewithyou " he practically breathed out in one breath.

" okay wait...slow it down... "

He hung his head low.

"jorel, I'm in love with you... "

I lifted his chin up to look at me, placing my lips on his.

He was a bit shocked at first but soon kissed back, putting his arms around my neck.

I put my hands on his waist, smiling as I pulled away and rested my forehead to his.

" I love you too Aron "

~

Those were the good old days.

The days he was still around.... Before I screwed everything up.

We were doing so good for years and than one simple decision destroyed it all.

He left me the night we all voted him out of the band, said that he felt betrayed and couldn't be with me because I had voted on the decision too.

I don't think I've ever cried as much as I did that night.

It would be our anniversary of however many years today if I hadn't of screwed up.

I stared down at my phone, his contact pulled up.

I had no clue where he's been the past couple years.

He disappeared that night, popping up every now and then with a new song or diss track towards Hollywood Undead.

I've had no contact with him though.

He won't answer my calls or texts ever.

I just wish I could go back in time and stop myself from making the worse decision of my life.

I just want him back.

I hesitated before clicking the call button on his contact.

I bit my lip nervously as I waited for someone to pick up.

I don't know why I thought tonight would be different but ya know.

I was just about to hang up when a voice I haven't heard in years sounded from the other line.

" Jorel?"