(TP°JY) Reputation

Tha Producer x Jimmy Yuma

Aron's POV

I walked out to the front of the bus, looking around to check if the guys were there.

I gave a small sigh of relief, heading into the back lounge.

I smirked seeing Jimmy asleep on the couch back here.

I brought him along, telling the guys he was my PA. He was for the most part but we also had some kind of relationship going.

It wasn't an official 'we're dating', he knew it couldn't be that way because of the reputation I had to keep but he almost always came first.

I still had a smirk as I walked up and sat on his hips. He looked up at me sleepily.

" well...we have the bus to ourselves." he grinned slightly.

" oh do we now?"

I just shot him a playful glare.

I leaned down, pecking his lips and then down his jawline.

I continued down his neck and collar, getting lost in the soft moans he gave.

I trailed my lips back up his neck and to his lips, kissing him deeply.

I moved around so we were both sitting up, our lips only parting for a few seconds while we slipped our shirts off.

He straddled my waist, his arms going around my neck.

My arms were around his waist. I gave a small smirk as I rested my hands on his ass. I earned a satisfied noise from him, making me kiss him deeper.

We continued heavily making out for a bit, letting things escalate as we wanted.

Eventually I had him pinned to the couch, head thrown back in pleasure and noises of enjoyment leaving his mouth. He moaned my name a few times which only turned me on more.

We continued till we both reached our highs, slowly calming down.

We both panted as I laid there holding him. I just relaxingly played with his hair, watching him slowly start to fall asleep. I smiled softly at it.

"...I love you, Aron.... " he murmured quietly right before falling asleep.

I just mumbled a "yeah."

He's said that to me many times before but I've never said it back. I do kind of feel bad about it though.

~
Time skip a few days
~

It was late at night, I was just getting onto the tour bus from messing around with some girl.

I crept inside, heading to the back lounge to cuddle with Jimmy for a little while.

I walked in, looking to the couch.

I rose a brow when I saw he wasn't there but then I realized he was sitting up.