I Agree With You On That (13)

(The next day - Wednesday 10th April 2024)

Simon's POV

Since I moved back in with Adele my house has been on sale and yesterday whilst I was attending sound check for this thing at Wembley (A/N you'll find out about this in the next chapter 😁😉) keys were handed over, now the money has been transferred and stuff. Today we're looking at houses, Jess has been thinking about moving out since she found out she was pregnant and we have gone around and looked at a few houses over the past few weeks. But she really wants to have her own space when she has her baby and to be happily settled in before that point. Pretty much we only have a short time window and it's only getting shorter, especially as it takes 6-8 weeks for the sale to be completed.

We're actually now about to look at this last house of the day before we have to go home for some dinner. Currently Angelo and Maisie are at with Adele's Mum, yet the car is still full because Ash and Ashlyn are with us. Admittedly Jess is getting a bit discouraged because we've looked at so many houses and haven't found the one.

Jess's POV

As soon as Dad pulled up to the house, Ashlyn and I both turned to each other, we squeezed the other ones hands. We were both so excited, she clearly had the same feeling about this house as I did. It was an adorable 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom two story home with a basement which is somewhat unusual for houses in England, a big front porch and a library. Our estate agent was already there. And as we all stepped onto the front porch, I tapped Mum on the shoulder before whispering to her, "I like this, I think it might be the one." She looked at me as her resting bitch face turned into a big gin. This was then followed by a hug. Walking around the ground floor everything was perfect. By the time we got upstairs, I was already asking the estate agent what kind of offer she advised. All 5 of us had fell in love with this house, it was already beautifully furnished and only a 5 minute walk away from Mum and Dads house.

Pretty much all the needs to be done is make one of the bedrooms into a nursery and another of them into an office. May I just add that the kitchen was absolutely amazing, that's one of the reasons I haven't liked most of the other houses, the kitchen space has been absolutely rubbish. In other words, it was too small. This house is just perfect, despite that we took some extra time to look around just to make sure. I couldn't have been more sure that I want this house as I am now.

"This is the one," Ashlyn, Mum and myself said in unison. Dad and Ash just stood their and laughed at us.

Wasting absolutely no time, Mum booked an appointment to make an official offer, for the last available appointment today... in like 25 minutes time.

Before long we were already at the estate agent office with 5 minutes to spare, Ash and Ashlyn stayed in the car whilst I went in with Mum and Dad. The whole thing didn't take too long. "We will be in contact with you shortly after we have contacted the seller," the estate agent says as all 3 of us shake her hand.

Dad drove straight home so Mum could begin cooking dinner.

"MUUUUMMMM!!?!?!? Do you want me to go to Nans to get Angelo and Maisie?" I shout from the living room because she is in the kitchen.

"Yeahhh you could do, that would be incredibly helpful, saves your Dad diving again," she says back, standing in the door way. I grab the two spare booster seats out of the cupboard near the door and put them in my car before quickly heading off. Ashlyn and Ash stayed in the house watching TV and to be honest they do that a lot.