Between Enemy Lines (Chapter 12)

Between Enemy Lines

Chapter Twelve

Eliza was a bit stressed out. Someone had been spying on her. Whoever it was knew that Noah was sick, knew that she had been having other people watching him, and knew that she was due in court. She thought, if she was going to give Dean a chance, it would be ok to start traveling with him again. Eliza didn't give it a second thought this time. The hotel room only had one bed. She didn't seem as bothered by it this time, she needed to be more trusting of Dean, nothing happened the first time they shared a room. Dean went to go take a shower. Eliza was so tired, she crashed on the bed. She wanted to go to sleep, but Noah started jumping on the bed.

"Momma wake up."

Eliza didn't move, but answered him.

"No... Momma sleep. Noah sleep."

"No sleep. Play."

Eliza was tired, but she couldn't resist the cute playfulness Noah was showing. She grabbed him and started tickling him. Dean came in and saw the fun they were having. They were both laughing and Noah was trying to get her to stop tickling him.

"Stop Momma."

Dean laughed at this.

"Hey... that's not fair, he's not even big enough to stop you."

Dean started making his way over to them.

"Dean what are you... Hey!"

Dean started tickling Eliza. She let go of Noah and started laughing. Dean signaled for Noah to join in.

"Come on Noah... tickle Momma."

Noah then started tickling her and she couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey... no fair... stop... please."

Her only hope was if Noah tickled Dean.

"Tickle Dean."

Noah stopped tickling her and went over to Dean. Dean stopped briefly.

"Nice try... but I'm not ticklish."

Dean tickled Noah for a minute before tickling Eliza again. Noah kind of sat watching, not really knowing what to do. This is the first time Eliza has ever laughed this hard. It was getting harder for her to breathe.

"Dean... stop... please."

He finally stopped and allowed her to catch her breath. Eliza was laying on her back and Dean was right on top of her. She looked up at him, her heart was beating in her chest. She had never been this happy. The moment seemed right and they kissed each other. Noah had never seen this before.

"Ew... kissing gross."

Dean seemed a little annoyed that their moment was interrupted and Eliza laughed again and got up to hold Noah.

"No it's not. I kiss you."

Eliza kissed Noah on the cheek.

Eliza had never really been in a relationship, she wasn't sure how Noah would handle it.

"Noah... we're going to be traveling with Dean for a while."

Noah didn't really know what was going on. Eliza wasn't sure if Noah understood. She wasn't sure if Noah liked Dean.

"Do you like Dean? Do you want him to travel with us?"

Noah didn't understand, but he gave a yawn. Dean noticed this.

"Looks like someone is getting sleepy."

Eliza gave Noah a hug.

"We've had our fun... its time for bed Noah. You're tired... Momma is tired, Dean is probably tired. We all need to get some sleep."