Between Enemy Lines (Chapter 38)

Between Enemy Lines

Chapter Thirty Eight

Eliza had finished her work for the night, Becky lead her to a big screen where she could watch the main event. Becky said that Eliza would like what she saw. Noah liked watching Bray fight, The screen cut to Dean, he was making his way out to the ring first. Eliza wasn't sure she could watch, just seeing Dean upset her.

"I don't know if I can watch this Becky."

"I know... seeing Dean is probably upsetting you, but I promise you're going to like this."

Bray then appeared on the screen, Dean was staring him down from the ring. Bray had a mic in his hands.

"I told you Dean... I told you to stay away from her. You think you can mess with my family and get away with it? Your actions have consequences Dean... you will pay for what you've done. Tonight... I put you down."

A lot of people were confused, everyone assumed it was part of his character. Nobody knew what Dean had done. Bray wanted to punish Dean for everything he had put Eliza through. To the crowd, Dean was the good guy, but in reality, it was the other way around. Dean got out of the ring and was going to start the attack on Bray, but the lights went out again. They were out for a few seconds and when they came on, Bray was behind Dean and started the attack. The match was like a street fight, or a falls count anywhere match. The bell rang, the match didn't have to take place in the ring at all. There were no countouts and no disqualification.

Bray had the advantage at first with the attack from behind, but Dean quickly turned things around by driving Bray into the steel steps. Most of the crowd were cheering for Dean as he had his crazed lunatic look in his eyes. He looked under the ring for his weapon of choice, the kendo stick. Bray had started to get up, but Dean took the kendo stick and swung it like a bat as it hit Bray in the back. Bray cried out in pain as the crowd cheered for Dean. Dean hit Bray again and again until the kendo stick broke. Bray was in a lot of pain and decided to take this moment to try to escape Dean. The street fight had almost become more of a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match because Dean had thrown several chairs into the ring, slid a table in and placed a ladder in the corner turnbuckle. Bray had enough time to rest, but still pretended like he was hurting as he got back in the ring.

Dean was about to go on the attack again, but Bray caught him with a quick right hand. It caught Dean off guard, but he followed up with a series of quick hits. He bounced off the ropes, but Bray caught him with a powerful clothesline. Dean was now laying on the mat dazed. Bray took advantage of this moment, ran off the ropes and perfromed a running senton on Dean. They were near the corner where the ladder was, Bray picked up Dean and slammed him on the ladder. Dean was crying out in pain now as he rolled around feeling at his back as Bray laughed at the pain he had caused him.

Dean rolled out of the ring in hopes of getting away from Bray. Bray went over to the announce table and cleared everything off, then he turned his attention back to Dean. He grabbed Dean by his hair and was going to run him into the ring post, but he had taken too much time and Dean reversed it and sent Bray into the ring post. Bray went head first into the ring post before crashing to the floor. Bray was dazed and felt at his head. He had been busted open and was bleeding just above his eye. Eliza was watching backstage and was concerned about him. She liked seeing Dean being punished, but now Bray had been busted open.

Back at ringside, Dean had set up a ladder by the announce table and dragged Bray over to it and placed him on it. Bray was still dazed and was unaware that Dean was climbing the ladder. Dean jumped off the ladder and sent him and Bray both crashing through the announce tabe. The crowd was going crazy with a This is Awesome chant. Bray and Dean were both slow to get up after this impact. Dean was back to his feet first and dragged Bray back to his feet. Bray was slowly coming back now, the impact from the ring post was affecting him, but he planned on finishing this for Eliza. Dean dragged Bray around the ring and spotted a steel chair. Bray fought Dean and grabbed the chair and hit Dean in the back with it. Dean's back was still hurting from being bounced off of the ladder. He still managed to jump off the ladder and hit Bray on the table, but the longer the match went, the more it showed it's effect on Dean too.