Between Enemy Lines (Chapter 13)

Between Enemy Lines

Chapter Thirteen

It had been almost a week since Dean saw Eliza. He wondered how Eliza was doing and if she was still mad at him. Eliza took off with Noah because she was mad at Dean for freaking out. She was tired of Dean getting jealous every time she talked to Bray. She needed time to think and calm down. She started feeling lonely throughout the week and wished Dean was with her. She started to miss the feeling of his kiss. She also thought of Bray. It warmed her heart seeing Noah hug Bray, he was so sweet with Noah. With Dean, she couldn't tell if Dean liked Noah, but she knew Noah came first and this wasn't going to work if Dean wouldn't accept Noah. She wasn't sure if Noah liked Dean, but it was obvious that Noah liked Bray. Noah had hugged Bray, he had never hugged anyone else other than Becky, Noah had never hugged Dean. Eliza was still mad, but she missed Dean more than anything. When she got to the arena, she watched Noah for a little while before starting her work. Becky came up to them and Noah hugged him.

"Becky!"

Becky smiled and hugged him.

"Hi there Noah. How's my little buddy?"

Becky tickled him a little and he laughed. Becky then turned her attention to Eliza who seemed down.

"You ok?"

"I don't know... I'm still so confused. I've been doing some thinking... I don't know if Noah likes Dean."

"I'm sure he does, maybe he's just a little shy."

"He's not shy around you or Bray... he hugged Bray. I just didn't expect Bray to be so sweet with him."

"Oh yeah... Bray is great with kids. I've seen him with young fans, they love him and he's really sweet... but are you sure you're not catching feelings for Bray? I mean, you are supposed to be dating Dean."

"It's complicated... I mean I want them both in my life... they both mean something to me. It's just, with Dean, he's so jealous I can't even talk to Bray. I'm still mad at him, but I miss him more than anything."

"I don't really know what to say, but good luck Eliza."

Becky gave her a hug and went on her way. Eliza was working for a while and got through most of her work. She was waiting for a few other outfits to show up to be fixed. Eliza chuckled a little bit when AJ Styles came up to her with a pair of his ring pants. Somehow a hole had ripped in the bottom part during one of his matches with Dean. AJ had met Eliza, but their paths never crossed.

"Hey... you're dating Dean Ambrose right?"

"Well... yes, but it's kind of complicated."

"You create and fix ring gear right? You think you can fix this?"

Eliza took one look at his pants and laughed.

"Do I even want to know how that happened?"

AJ was getting kind of annoyed.

"It doesn't matter how it happened. Can you fix it or not?"

"Yeah I can fix it."

"I'll be back for it by the end of the night. You think you can have it finished by then?"

AJ kind of had an arrogant attitude and it kind of intimidated her. AJ was going to turn to leave when he bumped into Bray. Bray had a serious look on his face as he talked to AJ.

"I suggest you talk to the lady a bit nicer."

AJ didn't seemed bothered by Bray.

"Or What?"