Between Enemy Lines (Chapter 35)

Between Enemy Lines

Chapter Thirty Five

Eliza and Becky had finished with their shopping and arrived back at the hotel. Becky didn't go back to her room, but she knew what Bray had planned and stood back smiling as Eliza entered her room. Eliza turned on the lights and was surprised when she saw Noah running up to her.

"Momma Momma!"

"Noah?!"

She quickly picked up Noah and brought him in for a tight hug and kissed him. Bray saw how happy they both were and walked over to them. Eliza still had Noah in her arms, but gave Bray a passionate kiss. She couldn't help but shed a few tears, but she had a smile on her face, so Bray knew that she was happy. It was the happiest he had seen her in a long time. At that moment, Eliza didn't know or care how it happened, she was just happy to have Noah back. Noah smiled when he saw Becky.

"Becky!"

Eliza let him down and he ran over and hugged Becky.

"Hey there little buddy, good to see you!"

Eliza smiled as she looked from Bray to Becky.

"You two planned this didn't you? Becky... you knew about this."

Becky acted like she had no idea.

"Who me? No."

"This was your plan wasn't it Bray? Get me out of here and keep me busy while you went and got Noah."

"That's kind of the idea, but did you have a good time while you were out?"

Becky let Noah down and he went back over to Eliza and Bray. Becky had other things she needed to do.

"I'm really happy the gang is back together, this is a beautiful moment. I guess I'll see you guys in a few days at the arena."

Eliza smiled at this.

"Ok. Thanks Becky."

Bray, Noah, and Eliza were all in their room now and Eliza kissed Bray again as a few tears fell.

"I can't believe you did this... How did you do it?"

"I knew Noah couldn't be far from our last location so I went to the nearest oprhanage and found him there. It wasn't easy getting him... there was the chance that someone else could have adopted him. There was a lot of money and paperwork involved, but it was all worth it. I knew I had to get him back here before you came back or it would have ruined the surprise."

"I think I still would have been surprised even if I got back first. You went through all of that for me?"

"Of course... but it wasn't just for you. I know how much you love Noah, he's your whole world, but I also did this for me... I've come to love Noah too."

Noah smiled at this and went to hug Bray. Bray smiled at Noah and spoke to him.

"Noah... tell your mom what you told me. Something about a girl."

"Girl play with me Momma!"

"What girl?"

"When I sleep, she plays with me."

Eliza wondered if Bray had told him that she was pregnant. Noah had mentioned something like this before.

"What else can you tell me?"

"You and Bray love each other."

Eliza looked over at Bray and smiled.

"Yeah... that's true."