Cold Water

"Well, as long as we leave out the one where they kiss, we'll be fine." Colby claims and I nod agreeing. There aren't even that much musicallys were they really kiss. I think there wasn't one actually...

   "You wanna do every single clip?" I ask, because there are plenty musicallys. Even though some aren't couple ones, but it's a good amount.

   "Let's see. I would say that we just start and look how it goes." I agree and we watch the first musically by Kayce Brewer and Gabriel Laceup, but before we do this, Colby introduces me and explains what we're about to do for his vlog.

-

After maybe five musicallys there is a funny one. It's playing Unsteady and Colby just stands there and trys to do the movement that Gabriel does. And then I just jump on his back. That's definitely the best one we've made so far. I mean, I love to be weird and I think jumping at the back of a stranger is weird.

-

Later, maybe two clips later than the jumping one, we're doing one with the theme song of Little Einsteins. Colby is sitting in front of me and in the original she holds up a cat, but here isn't a cat in this household. But there is Circa. I call for her and she is actually coming. I try to lift her up, but she's heavier than the dog I had for some time. Colby jumps as Circa suddenly appears next to his face. I laugh.

   "I think we don't have to do this again." he says laughing. I nod. Circa is already gone and I think she wouldn't come back.

   "Okay, then the next one." He plays the next part of the video. It's playing a song I don't recognize. If it ain't love or something like this. In this musically their faces are close to each other and they nearly kiss, then she kisses his cheek and he kisses her forehead before they actually kiss. Well, she is holding her hand in front of the phone so you can't see them kissing.

   "We don't have to do this." Colby claims. I shrug.

   "I don't care. If you want, we can do it." I look to him, into his eyes. He is doing the same and for an eternity, at least it feels like one, we just look into each others eyes.

   I shake my head, blink a few times and look at the screen.

   "We can try it and if it's not working, then we let it be." I stand up. Oh no, Elli. That's not good. It never was as things like this happened.

   "Okay, then let's try." We watch it one more time before we try. It works suprisingly good. I mean, let's ignore the strange feeling I have.

-

We ended up doing all 19 couple musicallys in this video. Even though it was a bit strange to act like we are a couple and to be so close, but it was okay. I had worse situations.

   "I think we nailed it, right?" Colby asks me as we record the end of this section of his vlog.

   "Yea, I think so too."

 "Nice!" I look shocked at him. He looks confused back. "What?"

 "You didn't dab, did you?"

 "I did. Why?" I smile slightly.

   "I hate it when someone dabs. It's like the most stupidest thing a human being can do." He smiles evil.

   "Well, then I won't do it again. Or will I?" He starts to dab multiple times. I just go in the kitchen, get a cup of water and go back to the living room, where we filmed this musically thing. I did this with my little cousin and it actually worked. He stopped dabbing, at least when I was around. Why shouldn't it work with Colby?

   "What are you doing?" Colby asks with slightly horror in his eyes. I don't answer, I just pour the water over his head. "You didn't just—" He isn't finishing his sentence, he just grabs me and starts carrying me over his shoulder.

   "Colby? What are you doing?" I ask a bit terrified. We pass Corey.

   "Corey, take my camera and follow me." Corey obeys and Colby carries me outside. I think I know what he wants to do. He will throw me in the pool.

   "No, no, no, no, no, Colby! Please! My phone is in my pocket!"

 "Your phone was next to my camera, it's not in your pocket." Dangit! He is right. He just walks further. I try to free myself, but it doesn't matter what I'm doing. It's not working.

   And then there is the pool. As if it's no big deal he throws me in the cold water. I get over the surface and stroke my hair back. Colby is turned to his camera.

   "And that happens when you fuck with me!" he says fake aggressive and makes some weird moves with his arms. Of course he dabs at the end. Well, I guess I just have to learn to live with that.

   "Can you at least help me get out?" I ask innocent and hold up both of my hands.

   "Fine. Not wanna be an ass." He takes my hands and that's the moment I pull as strong as I can. Surprisingly I pull him in indeed. He looks at me shocked. Corey, still recording, laughs and so do I.

   "You should have seen this coming, silly." I say amused.

   "You should, bro. I wouldn't have trusted her after I threw her in the pool." Colby looks mad, but he can't keep a straight face that long, before he smiles too.

   "Yeah, could have seen that coming." he admits and throws his hair back. I look smiling at him. It's strange how his smile can make me feel so happy. Even though I know not that much about him, it kinda feels like we are really good friends and know each other for a long time.

   "Elli, is that your phone?" Devyn comes outside with my phone in her hand.

   "Yes, why?"

 "Someone called you."

 "American number?" She looks confused, but nods. I climb out the pool and take it.

   "Thank you. I need to call back." Soaking wet I go inside to my luggage to grab a towel. On the way I look for the number to call it back.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for taking so long, but I had and angina (tonsillitis) the last days and needed to recover.

Hope you like this chapter

Stay alive, frens |-/