Sad Storys

It's later afternoon as Colby and I walk the stairs up to Brennens apartment. I have no idea what Brennen wants, but he asked if I could come over to his place and be in his vlog. I agreed after he promise me that I won't get hurt. Colby wanted to join, because I can't drive and we could go to Tender Greens after that. And after eating we can drive directly to the park Sam and Colby wanna record this fucking ouija board video.

   Colby knocks at Brennens door and it takes exactly seven seconds for Brennen to open the door, immediately holding his camera in our faces.

   "What's that, Colby? Why do you appear with a girl?" Brennen ask in an overdramatically hurt way as we enter his apartment.

   "I found her on the street and I thought she's cute, so why not taking her?" I blush, but punsh Colbys shoulder.

   "I'm not a dog!" I say and kneel down as Kobe runs to us.

   "Colby, you don't know if she has any diseases. You don't know with whom she slept." I look up at Brennen, mouth open in shock.

   "You calling me a slut?" I stand back up, my arms are crossed. I know he's joking.

   "I mean... when he found you on the street..."

"Dude!" Colby exclaims, looking a little mad. Brennen immediately turns off his camera, realizing Colby is serious. "Don't ever call her that again. Or lead to it." Colby defenses me.

   "Colby, it's fine." I say and put a hand on his shoulder. His look gets softer.

   "I'm sorry, bro. You should have told me that you date. I wouldn't have done this joke, if I knew before." I look from Colby to Brennen and back.

   "You didn't tell him?" I ask confused. I thought he would've told him, because they are best friends.

   "No, I kinda forgot to tell him." Colby wants to say more, but gets a text. "Oh shit. I have to get something important. Erm, you can film that thing you planned." I tilt my head confused.

   "What's so important?" I ask him. He smiles.

   "You'll see." I roll my eyes.

   "I wanna know now." I say and cross my arms. Colby chuckles.

   "Just film the video and I get you as soon as I got the thing. You take care of her." Colby says the last part to Brennen, who nods smiling. "I'm back as soon as I can, babe." He kisses me quick and leaves. I look smiling to Brennen, who smiles knowingly.

   "What?" I ask curious.

   "Nothing." I narrow my eyes.

   "I don't believe you, because you don't smile that stupid without a reason." I say, but don't ask further. "Anyways, let's get your video."

Five minutes later Brennen and I sit next to each other on his couch. Kobe is sitting between us and I pet his head.

   "So guys, I'm here with Elli, maybe some of you know her. She has an pretty good voice." I look at him and blush.

   "Shut up!" I really hate when people say that. It just... I don't know.

   "Well, I'm gonna read her some short storys and we'll see how she reacts." He didn't even tell me that he's just reading short storys. "You ready?" Brennen asks me and I nod.

   "Let's get it over with." I say smiling and Brennen pulls his phone out to read the first story. (A/n: I found all the storys on IG @ / popularstorys, they are not mine)
   "The first one." He looks at me for a second before he looks at his phone. "A boy asked me, if I'm a super hero. I asked him why he would think that and he answered: My daddy told me that people with red marks on their arms and legs are super heros, because they fought too long with the bad guys. I told him, that his dad must've been pretty smart to know that. The boy said: Yeah, he was a super hero. He tried to fly once, but a rope stopped him." Brennen looks to me and I shake my head.