Sleeping Together

Two hours later we are back at the mansion. Colby brought me to a place called Tender Greens and we ate lunch there. I never want anything else now. It was so freaking good!

Now Colby and I enter the house. I immediately recognize the silence. Something is off... Sam texted Colby that he's at Kat's as we are still in Ikea, but Corey and Devyn should be home. Aaron is probably coming back tomorrow and Elton is still in New Zealand. But there should be music or voices somehow. And Devyn and Corey are definitely here, because Corey's car is here.

Suddenly someone yells for help. Colby and I look at each other before I let go of the bag I was holding and we both run upstairs. It was Corey. Definitely.

"Corey?" Colby shouts upstairs and another yell comes out of Corey's and Devyn's room. We both run inside, Colby first.

As Colby reaches the corner to look in the room, Corey jumps in front of us with an unhuman sound and we both jump.

"Oh my goodness! Corey!" I exclaim as I hold my hand over my heart and lean against the wall.

"Buh!" Devyn jumps out from behind the door and I tumble against Colby. They start to laugh. I get scared easely, okay?

"Devyn! I hate you all so much!" I say, but have to laugh too.

"Can someone of you text me when Sam comes home? I wanna prank him too and he should come back soon."

"Sure." Colby says before we leave the room.

Colbys POV

It's close to midnight as Corey, Devyn, Sam, Elli and I sit in the 'movie room' and watch some random movie. I forgot the name, but it's not that interesting anyways.

Ellis head falls on my shoulder and I see that her eyes are closed as I look to her.

"Hey Elli, you tired?" She nods absently and I smile before I announce that I'll bring her upstairs. I pick her up bridal style and she immediately puts her arms gently around my neck, what makes me smile.

"Where're you bringing me?" she mumbles, eyes nearly closing again.

"My bed." I just say walking to my room.

"No, I can sleep on the couch." she claims, but I already open the door and bring her to my bed.

"You want a shirt from me?" I ask her and go to my closet.

"Colby, I real-"

"I don't care, Elli. Here." I give her a shirt and she looks at me mad, but sighs in the next moment and draws a circle in the air with her index finger.

"Turn around." I smile and turn around to face my wall. "You gonna stay awake?" she asks.

"Hm... I probably will sleep too." I answer her and bite my lip.

"You can turn back around." There she sits. Only wearing my shirt and her underwear. I bite my lip again and suppress the urge to kiss her right here and right now.

"Well, good night then." I say and are about to leave, but Elli stops me.

"Wait!" I look to her frowning. "Y-you can sleep here too. I mean, it's your bed and we did share a bed in the RV for one night and..." She wanted to say more, but decided against it. And what? Now I'm curious.

"You're okay with that?" I ask just to make sure.

"I wouldn't ask you to stay if it wasn't okay, would I?" I smile. Even though she is really tired, she can give intelligent comments.

"Okay, but I go back downstairs to drink something. I'll be right back." She nods and crawls under the covers. I shake my head smiling as I leave to get something to drink.

I lay down tired. Out of only drinking got a talk with Sam, but whatever. I sigh and close my eyes as I put an arm over Elli automatically. She turns, cuddles herself against my chest and sighs. I pull her a little closer before I drift off in the land of dreams.

Ellis POV

I wake up to the sun brighten up the room. I sigh and stretch before I sit up and try to remember why I'm in Colbys bed. Right, I was really sleepy and he carried me here, but I at least insisted that he sleeps here too, because it's his bed and I didn't want steal it from him. I remember how he came and lay down next to me. As if it's the most normal thing on earth I cuddled closer to him as he put his arm over me.

But now his side of the bed is empty and I look at the alarm clock next to the bed. 11:26am. I should stand up and get ready. There are still a few things I have to learn for my next video. Well, it's only piano and I know the lyrics of the song so I can learn the piano today and maybe even record it? Otherwise I'll do it tomorrow.

So I stand up and go first in the bathroom.

After I showered and dressed myself, I walk downstairs and nearly get run over by a person. I follow her with my gaze and see her jump in Colbys arms. Then I recognize the black, wavey hair. Shea. Colby smiles bright as she kisses his cheek. I can't help it, but again jealousy is rising inside of me.

I take a deep breath to relax myself. Kat said there were long time friends, but Colby isn't intrested in her.

"Good morning, Elli." I look up to see Colby looking at me smiling.

"Morning." I say and walk over to them, 'cause they're in front of the kitchen. "Hey Shea." I say smiling. She smiles too, but the corners of her mouth twitch a little as her eyes fall on the shirt I'm wearing. It's Colbys. I just was too lazy to get a shirt from me, well, maybe I just wanted to wear his shirt.

"Good morning. It was Elli, right?" she asks, but it's not quiet sincere. I think she knows exactly and Colby just said it, so...

"Yes." I answer short and go to make my daily morning cocoa.

"So we are still doing the Adventure Buddys video today?" Shea asks extra loud.

"Sure. I text you again when and where." I can't see what Shea is doing right now, because it's super interesting how the cocoa powder and the milk melts together as I stir it.

I wince a little as I got a message on my phone. It's pulled out of my backpocket in an instand and unlocked. The text is from Sam. He asks if I could come to his room for a moment. I answer him with a Sure, I'll be there in a moment. So I grab my cup and go to the stairs.

In the middle of the stairs I stop, because I hear Shea talking about me with Colby.

"I wouldn't trust her." Shea claims.

"Why? You don't know her."

"And neither do you. Colby, she is using you guys for fame. Didn't you see how much more subscribers she has now because she knows you guys?" I hear Colby sigh.

"Shea, I don't know what your problem is with her, but she is such a great person. She's not using us. I trust her." I smile. Thanks Colby, hearing this from you means a lot.

"Well... I have to go now. We see us later, adventure buddy. Be careful with her." Colby puffs and I think that's my sign to go to Sam now. I'm curious what he wants from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2,48k reads? Thank you guys so much!

Stay alive my frens |-/